All Discussions Tagged 'HUD' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove waypoints from HUD as they are reached

Is there a way in mission planner to have waypoints that are reached by a uav be removed from the the HUD as they are reached so they don't…

Started by Jeff Zirpoli

2 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Jeff Zirpoli

Mission planner HUD GPS time

hi,  on the mission planner HUD there a "GPS time" in the top right corner.  my question; has this time been corrected to account for the…

Started by Jeff Zirpoli

0 Aug 22, 2017

Mission planner telemetry + FPV Success!

I just wanted to share a video of the first successful flight of out quad using telemetry and live video. This is a recording of the HUD fr…

Started by TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club

10 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Manuela

OSDLite 2.3 final build with copilot’s OSD & targeting system features

OSDLite 2 has reached its final stage of development and as usual it’s available for free. Although OSDLite is basically a Ground Station,…

Started by Sébastien Frison

0 Feb 24, 2016

OSDLite 2.3 final build with copilot’s OSD & targeting system features

OSDLite 2 has reached its final stage of development and as usual it’s available for free. Although OSDLite is basically a Ground Station,…

0 Feb 24, 2016

HUD Overlay Jitter Issues

I'm having issues with the HUD overlay jittering.   The Roll Overlay on HUD in Mission Planner 1.3.33 jitters when a video overlay is put…

Started by Jeremy Stromsoe

0 Dec 14, 2015

APM Mission Planner HUD Video Jitter? PLEASE HELP.

I'm using ArduPilot Mission Planner 1.3.32 on a Win 7 PC.  My autopilot is running ArduCopter v3.3. I'm streaming a an MJPEG video to the…

Started by Jeremy Stromsoe

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

HUD overlay fluctuation

Hello I'm using EZ cap and trying to have an overlay of the video on the HUD. when i start the video the HUD roll starts to jitter. I've ch…

Started by Zvika Fayer

2 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Zvika Fayer

HELP! No HUD display on Toughbook, see pic

Hey all- I would be so grateful if someone could shed some light on my problem.  I have a Panasonic Toughbook (CF-19 mk2), that I am now de…

Started by Jeremy V

3 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Jeremy V

OSD Lite 2.1 is ready for beta-testing

Hi all, The latest version of OSDLite is available for beta testing at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ads-project/files/OSD%20Lite%20Ho

0 Feb 17, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service