All Discussions Tagged 'Hardware' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HIL (Pixhawk, Ardupilot, FlightGear, Mission Planner)

I have been trying to get Hardware in the Loop working using PixHawk, Mission Planner and FlightGear to no avail.  The instruction at http:…

Started by EnderWiggens

0 Feb 28, 2017

Dual APMs - Off-CG Symmetrically

Quick, simple, practical question. I'm looking at ways to increase redundancy in the plane I'm building. I am considering the following: -…

Started by Jonny Hyman

0 Mar 8, 2016

12s Voltage Sensing for Pixhawk

Hi all, I have two rather large Aerial Photography platforms outfitted with Pixhawks. One runs on 6s and the other on 12s. I need to solve…

Started by Izzy Brand

3 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Chuck Taylor

Seeking UAV Developer

I am looking for a UAV developer for both hardware and software. I am currently the founder and CEO of a drone delivery startup and am in n…

Started by Zack Martin

0 Jul 7, 2015

Hardware in the Loop (HiL) simulation with FlightGear: Transferring Airspeed from FlightGear to ArduPilot

Hello everyone,              I have a Hardware in the Loop system that includes ArduPilotMega with ArduPlane 3.2.2 and FlightGear flight si…

Started by Aakash Dawadee

0 Apr 3, 2015

Arduino mega still supported ?

Hello forum members I would like to make myself a drone with various projects in mind:Painting on walls (legally) and dropping cookies for…

Started by Leo Etcheverry

0 Jan 23, 2015

Which OpenSource Autopilot Hardware/Software do you prefer?

Hi folks,I'm a complete newbie to drones and quadcopters and at the crucial point to decide what to buy for a quadcopter in X layout. For c…

Started by Martin H

2 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Ray Gamero

Hardware in the Loop with latest ArduPlane with customized firmware

Hello everyone,          I have seen instructions on setting up HIL using mission planner. In this case, I believe we use code provided by…

Started by Aakash Dawadee

1 May 5, 2014
Reply by Aakash Dawadee

Very Weird 3DR Radio Hardware Problem!

Hi Everyone, Just thought I'd share what seems like a hardware problem with one of my genuine 3DR 433 MHz Telemetry modules that appears to…

Started by T Shaw

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Karavaev Oleg

X-Plane Simulation minimum HW

Hi, In order to use APM with X-Plane/FlightGear, is necessary to have APM with IMU and GPS (like this) or just with the APM board will be e…

Started by Hugo Teso

6 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Drone Savant

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service