All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot 2D gimbal and Pixhawk - Tilt control

Hi everyone, After spending almost my entire Sunday trying to get this work, I finally thought that asking here might be wise... Here is…

Started by Mathieu

34 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Federico Herraez Pery

Need help! My first build crashed at test flight.

Hi, I'm new to the drone world and just finished my first build and sadly enough it crashed at it's maiden voyage. At first everything see…

Started by Cor Bakker

0 Jul 17, 2017

Beginner Build From Scratch - Where To Go From Here

G'day All, I'm looking for a little guidance on my long-standing project that is a quad-rotor built from scratch. I started the build a cou…

Started by Troy A

0 Apr 23, 2017

Help Coding Hexacopter That Will Be A Floating Table!

Hi everyone! I need help coding my hexacopter so that it will automatically fly and maintain an altitude of 4 ft while holding a payload of…

Started by James Um

0 Apr 12, 2017

Powering Pixhawk

Hello, My pixhawk is being very temperamental.  I am powering it from a 5.4V supply from my PDB and connecting that through the servo rail…

Started by Robert Brown

0 Mar 7, 2017

Help me lift off =D

Hi i am building a dorne for the first time, my drone is a x666 frame with 4 860 Kv engines from turnigy  4x 40c ESC ardupilot 2.6 zippy 50…

Started by Daronfizol

10 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Daronfizol

"No heartbeat packets recieved" during MP setup

Hello, I am new to the Pixhawk and I have plugged it into MP for the first time and I cannot get through the setup wizard.  My process is t…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Robert Brown

Auto Mission Very Sloppy

I'm working on getting a Skywalker X6 to fly missions. I made a simple square box with waypoints, and set the altitudes low since it was my…

Started by Pete Gibbons

2 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Pete Gibbons

JJPro P175 not working?

Hello!I am new to the confusing world of drones and I was given the JJPro P175 as my first drone!I cannot get it to work though for reasons…

Started by James

0 Oct 26, 2016

MultiWii Pro 2.0-based drone does not fly.

Hello, as the title says, I've built an XQUAD drone based on readytoflyquad's MultiWii Pro 2.0 Flight Controller. My setup is the following…

Started by Manuel Martinez

0 Sep 19, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service