All Discussions Tagged 'Hexa' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Crash pixhawk

Recently I replaced my Arducopter with a pixhawk, I make all steps for calibrate. When I test the copter in field  it becomes uncontrolable…

Started by max apaza

0 Sep 13, 2016

Carbon Core 950 Hexa, Zen Muse, GH2, etc.

Can ship to anywhere in Canada or the continental US. These are tremendous deals. DJI’s newer models don’t detract from the value of wha…

Started by Ray Swanson

12 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Ray Swanson

Building my first hexacopter

Hi everyone, I'm new to these sort of projects, and I'm trying to prepare all the components I need to build a hexacopter. I'm looking to…

Started by Kate

71 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Will Snodgrass

Turnigy HAL Hexa Build and First Test Flights

Hello everyone, I use to fly radio control airplanes in the mid 1970s to early 1980s but left the hobby during my college years to chase gi…

Started by Andrew Sommer

13 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Andrew Sommer

Hexa Build Yaws in 360 degree motion left at Hover attempt...

Hello All, I had an issue with my Hexa that I thought I would share with everyone in the hopes that it can benefit others. I have all 3D Ro…

Started by LTMNO

11 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

3DR Hexa flys well, except when it crashes!

I finished building my 3DR Y-6 kit last weekend and was excited to get out an fly it. I flew it a couple of times at my house and it seemed…

Started by Dale

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dale

3DR Hexa C - PID Tuning

Hi Guys, We have a 3DR HexaC UAV which we have previously flown without a payload in full auto mode. We used the standard PIDs set when we…

Started by Dan Richo

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

T3

Hexa yaws CCW when raising throttle (update V/solved)

Dear all, thanks to this forum I was able to build my first copter. It is a Hexa +, with 360kv motors, 15*5.5 props, an AUW of about 3.1 kg…

Started by Thorsten

9 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

ESC calibration Issue

I'm using Jdrones and I have follow the instructions according to https://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_First but it always failed…

Started by Cheng Chung Yin

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Cheng Chung Yin

ESC calibration

Hi I am following the instruction from https://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_ESC from setting all the way to ESC calibration and ev…

Started by Cheng Chung Yin

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Cheng Chung Yin

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service