All Discussions Tagged 'High' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strongest Motors on the market

Hey guys,  We are developing a new Hexacopter and I was looking at different motors and could not decide which ones fit the best. We just…

Started by Alexis

14 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rees

Afro 20 HV ESC

Can someone help me with a question about these ESC's? I have built a hex drone but am afraid to try it out. The ESC's are mated to Multist…

Started by Tim Riggs

0 Oct 30, 2015

Large Current Power module for Pixhawk ( Heavy lift setup)

Hi, I'm planning to build an octo with Pixhawk. Motor: Tarot 5008/340Kv ESC: Xrotor 50A Battery: 6S 16000mah ~ 22000mah I bought this: h…

Started by Musthafa Aboobacker

5 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by neavissa

Introducing the Albatross UAV project!

Hello all, Where to start... Well, My name is Justin, and aviation is my life. I grew up in a family with aviation in our heart and blood.…

Started by Justin Martin

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Spike Webb

APM MIssion Planner for Mac OSX (compass calibration issue)

Hi all,  I'm a mac user and have been using bootcamp and Windows 7 so I can use the Windows version of Mission Planner.  Somewhere recently…

Started by Lake McGuire

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Paul Jenness

Self-retrieving High Altitude Experimental Glider

Good day to all, Im new here in this great forum, been reading the previous posts, blogs and articles for a while now, and they are extreme…

Started by mo fakahany

34 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by tuckerobie

Any one working on a 9 Axis IMU?

I am getting started on developing an IMU for the paparazzi system. Anyone that would like to throw in their comments and ideas would be ap…

Started by Daniel NIkolov

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Doug Weibel

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service