All Discussions Tagged 'Hold' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird Altitude Hold Issue

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can help give some guidance on a weird Altitude Hold issue I am experiencing.  I am running a Naze rev5 Fu…

Started by Jason Popillion

0 Jul 1, 2016

Auto-TakeOff / Launch to pre-config Altitude, control handback to Pilot - mode (eg like DJI Ph)

Hi All,  Does Copt  3.3.3 support this feature/function/mode  (which I believe is possible with DJI Ph) - Pilot set the correct mode/para…

Started by Gerhard Laubscher

13 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Henri

Can I create my own terrain data to be used for terrain follow in Mission Planner on the PIXHAWK?

As most of you, I can create my own terrain data from a flight with my UAS and computer vision software.  I would like to use that data to…

Started by Jim Peterson

0 Feb 19, 2016

APM Flyaway when switched to ALT HOLD

Hi Everyone, I had a recent flyaway on my APM Mini 3.1 while trying to perform autotune.  I was in the process of tuning my quadcopter and…

Started by Eric

1 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Graham Dyer

Arducopter won't stay in Position (Loiter)

My Problem is, that my big Arducopter don't stay in Loiter Mode. It flyes away in one direction with more an more speed. GPS has a 3D fix.…

Started by heckmic

25 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Karl Schoelpple

Altitude Hold Proving Dangerous

Hi All, I've got a very powerful quad build going on here and have finally managed to get it flyable in Stabilize. After AutoTune failed to…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

14 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Oliver Volkmann

MPL3115A2 with Arduino Due - Help! Can't get height or temp!

Anybody who has experience getting height using MPL3115A2 using Arduino Due is begged to please share with me how to do it. I am in urgent…

Started by Omair Khalid

1 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Omair Khalid

Altitude hold drops slowly then shoots up full throttle

I am sure that this topic is getting beat to death but i can't find a working solution. my bird is a 76 cm Hexa with the APM 2.0. It has 10…

Started by Barry Nash

13 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Markus Järve

Mexican jumping bean Hexa...

Hi all, the Mexican jumping bean reference is what my Hexa acts like when I activate RTL & Alt Hold. Please read on: Started with drif…

Started by Mick

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Mick

Alt Hold

My stabilize works just fine and when i put it into Alt Hold it shoots off like a rocket.  The barometer is covered and the APM is on foam…

Started by Colton Wingard

5 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service