All Discussions Tagged 'IMU' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how geotagging hyperspectral sensor?

Hi, i have resonon airbornse system, but sadly the pc (installed with os and driver) that control the sensor corrupt. so i decide to take o…

Started by shahril ali

0 Feb 26

Bad AHRS - Pixhawk

Pixhawk, Arduplane 3.2.2. Hello guys, having a problem to make EKF to work.  As soon as I put the EKF_ENABLE 1, the massage "BAD AHRS" ap…

Started by Bartek Sad

39 Jan 31
Reply by James Miller

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

How is ATT data calculated in Mission Planner logs?

Hi!  I was wondering how the ATT data (desired roll, roll, desired pitch, pitch, desired yaw, yaw) in Mission Planner flash logs are calcul…

Started by Ari Schwartz

9 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

Please Help - IMU and Motor Balance Mismatch WARN

Hi Everyone; I posted this message on "Discuss Ardupilot" as well; posting here too to see if I can get more feedback. https://discuss.ardu

Started by Giovanni - iGV

1 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Giovanni - iGV

Madgwick IMU/AHRS and Fast Inverse Square Root

Hi Everyone, I'm currently using Madgwick's popular filter for my own AHRS project. After some experimentation with sensors and adjusting t…

Started by Tobias Simon

63 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Pavan Chinta

GPS-Denied Autonomous Navigation

I was wondering if anyone has ever implemented the Extended Kalman Filter in ArduPilot without GPS states? I would like to implement a GPS…

Started by Chad

0 Feb 26, 2017

IMU1 and IMU2 in cold conditions // Re-Used Pixhawk

Dear Community, on a Quadrocopter i use a 3DR-Pixhawk on ArduCopter Firmware Version V3.4.2.The FC was formerly used in another setup and…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

0 Jan 8, 2017

Madgwick IMU Filter: Define the Sample Rate / Freq. correctly

Hello, how is the SampleRage (variable "SampleFreq") set correctly by Dr. Madgwick's IMU-Flter (http://x-io.co.uk/open-source-imu-and-ahrs-

Started by johWolf

1 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by johWolf

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service