All Discussions Tagged 'IR' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does IR-Lock Rely on Other Sensors or Just the Pixy Cam?

Hi!I'm wondering if the IR-Lock (for quadcopters) uses data from other sensors to estimate the quadcopter's position relative to the beacon…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Apr 11, 2018

Pixy IR Lock Lens Assembly

Help!I accidentally opened the lens of my Pixy and I'm not sure how to reassemble it.I attached a photo of the disassembled lens.Any insigh…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 4, 2018

GoPro Hero HD first version- Making full spectrum( Removing IR filter)

I have first version of gopro hero 1 HD ( without screen version). I want to take out the IR filter from the camera to make it work in full…

Started by Suman Ghimire

2 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Suman Ghimire

FOR SALE: NIR Canon Powershot S100

I'm selling my MaxMax converted NIR S100.  It's been a great camera but I just don't need it anymore.  Start doing NDVI analysis with thi…

Started by UAVStuff

0 Oct 6, 2016

Flir Tau and other IR cameras

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I am a ME/AE at the University of Florida doing a project on building a UAV for wildfire surveillance. We…

Started by Beau Guidry

65 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Agate

Basic mapping with Iris+ Canon S100 <TOPIC CHANGED FROM: CANON SX260 vs GOPRO>

[UPDATE: Original title has been changed, as the thread has evolved.  Typos also removed]OK, so I am ready to purchase the IRIS+ and start…

Started by Global_Saffer

50 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Ian Soler

Drone with Pixhawk, IR-LOCK Pixy, Standard Pixy, lasers, IR and vision, perhaps via Rasperry Pi?

STAGE 1 (nearly complete) Ok, so I have built (nearly) a Pixhawk quadcopter on an F-450 clone base with some Sunnysky 800kV motors and 3…

Started by Boyd

0 Nov 4, 2015

Recommendation Needed: Aerial Imaging, 2D 3D Mapping, and IR images

I am a grad student who is starting some basic research on UAV/Drone technology. I am looking for some insight on the best setup to buy. My…

Started by Global_Saffer

32 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Heller Gregory

Communicating between Pixhawk and Arduino Uno

Hi,  For a uni project a group of us are building a fixed wing plane and hooking up some IR cameras from the Nintendo Wii remote to find I…

Started by Ross Kirkwood

3 May 24, 2014
Reply by Jacopo Belbo

FMA copilot (IR stabilization)

I got this for my ORIGINAL Ardupilot, now known as "Legacy", but never got it all together.  I have the controller, and two sensors, plus c…

Started by Tim McMahan

1 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Dielenberg

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service