All Discussions Tagged 'IRIS' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Basic mapping with Iris+ Canon S100 <TOPIC CHANGED FROM: CANON SX260 vs GOPRO>

[UPDATE: Original title has been changed, as the thread has evolved.  Typos also removed]OK, so I am ready to purchase the IRIS+ and start…

Started by Global_Saffer

50 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Ian Soler

Can IRIS quadcopter fly indoor?

Hi to everyone,  I am a PhD student and my lab has an IRIS quadcopter. I was wondering if is it possible to fly indoor with it or not? Eve…

Started by desmond13

7 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

3DR IRIS parts, other items ($60 OBO)

See eBay post Original 3DR IRIS soldered arms, motors, legs, and ESC. 12 short legs (4 black, 4 blue, 4 red). 4 original long legs (2 blue…

Started by Eric Coronel

0 May 9, 2016

CAD model of the IRIS quadcopter

Hi to everyone,  someone of you knows if and where I can download the CAD model of the IRIS Quadrotor? Thanks in advance, Fab.

Started by desmond13

3 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Rob Lindsay

Gimbal twitching issues.. IRIS 1st gen & Tarot gimbal

Hey, I am hoping to find some help. I was filming a listing the other day and my first couple of runs seemed ok with only minor occasional…

Started by Charles Herrin

2 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Charles Herrin

12 Channels PixHawk PPM?

Dear Readers, Currently I'm the proud owner of a 3DR Iris, it is currently modified with a different RX which is a Immersion 433Mhz EZUHF…

Started by Peter van der Pol

1 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Peter van der Pol

Pre-Iris+ prop star washer

Hi Guys,  Been reading the forums for a while but can't find the answer so I hope you're collective intelligence can help. I have a pre-iri…

Started by Edward Colson

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Does 3DR IRIS support other cameras besides GoPro?

I am considering a 3DR IRIS for use (initially) for straight-down photography for mosaicing images into high resolution maps.  I am concern…

Started by Chuck Stein

6 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Global_Saffer

IRIS+ ....If you could do it differently?

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'm new to drones so I ask for your patience and give you my thanks in advance. Motorcycles are what b…

Started by sweetmoneydeal

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by sweetmoneydeal

IRIS+ don't Take-Off in any mode - Log attached

Hello everyone,   I have one IRIS+ that I made about 20 flights (15 was successful flight and the last 5 flight wasn't). On the lasts fligh…

Started by arthur pellegrini

0 Feb 2, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service