All Discussions Tagged 'IRIS+' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IRIS+ System Error

My IRIS+ had an issue where the motors got "saturated" and fell out of the sky.  I sent it back to 3DRoboctics and they "fixed the issue". …

Started by Luke Kuschel

3 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Newbie question about replacing 3DR telemetry radio

I ripped out the antenna traces on my 3DR 915 Mhz v2 telemetry module in my Iris+ and need to replace it. I ordered a pair of HKPilot trans…

Started by Polly

1 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Don LeRoi

Indoor Navigation/tethering for research project- Help Needed.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows of the best way to either tether a IRIS+ quadcopter so it will hover relatively stationary, or provide…

Started by Austin Suhler

10 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

[Indoor Flight] Looking for a solution for: IRIS+, ArduCopter 3.3.2, DroneKit (2.0.2), MAVProxy (1.4.38), pymavlink (1.1.66)

SPECIFICATION:- 3DR IRIS+- ArduCopter 3.3.2 (Firmware Upgraded)- DroneKit (2.0.2)- MAVProxy (1.4.38)- pymavlink (1.1.66) - APM Planner 2.0.…

Started by Peter SHINe

1 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

IRIS+, FIRWARE 3.3

Hi, I want to update my firmware 3.3 Iris however trying to do I get a message: No response from board This problem occurs because, as I ca…

Started by DOUGLAS VILLEGAS DELGADO

0 Oct 23, 2015

CAM Msgs and Files discrepancy. Check it!

Hello, I've flown the Iris + and canonS110. In trying to geotag photos sigueitne I get the error: CAM Msgs and Files discrepancy. Check it!…

2 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by DOUGLAS VILLEGAS DELGADO

Iris+ Bad AHRS, Iris+ Fall

Hi guys, today I flew three times my Iris +, the two flights without problems, fotis went very smoothly. However in the third flight, when…

0 Sep 5, 2015

IRIS+ Poor RC Range

Hello, I am experiencing very poor RC link range with my IRIS+, even with direct line of sight (bought at the end of Sep/14).  As soon as I…

Started by Jan Zalud

1 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Justin H.

Gimbals - Hand held / drone mount

Hi all, I have a need for a hand held gimbal. I will also need one on my quad. I just found out that the gimbal on the DJI Inspire is remov…

Started by sweetmoneydeal

0 Feb 16, 2015

IRIS+ ....If you could do it differently?

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'm new to drones so I ask for your patience and give you my thanks in advance. Motorcycles are what b…

Started by sweetmoneydeal

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by sweetmoneydeal

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service