All Discussions Tagged 'Iris' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iris+ motor spins slower than the others

Hello everyone, For a while I have a problem with a motor of my 3DR Iris+. This motor has trouble turning on, and then it spins slower tha…

Started by Andrés Pías

3 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Andrés Pías

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

3D Robotics Iris update

Thought I'd pass on this tidbit for anyone else who's been waiting for their Iris pre-order to arrive.  I got the following message earlier…

Started by Terpinol

36 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Kubi Kara

Low Cost, 3-Axis Gimbal--- Opinions/Experience Needed

I purchased the HAKRC Storm32 Controller/Gimbal from Gearbest (below).  Unfortunately one of the motors was defective so Gearbest (after se…

Started by Rhosyn

3 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Need Help Solving a Mysterious Iris Crash

I was flying an iris over the weekend, and for some reason it decided to fall out of the sky. I went back to take a look at the flight log…

Started by brandon

0 Jun 21, 2016

Iris 2 blinking led lights in sequence

Hi Everyone, So I have had an Iris for a while now but never set up until yesterday. I loaded the latest firmware using APM planner, everyt…

Started by luis gonzalez

3 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by luis gonzalez

3DR Iris GoPro3 Black live feed FPV powering everthing up when keeping minimum weight.

Hello, since i'm a happy owner of Iris I would like to try some FPV with GoPro. It's not all about pure FPV I'm mostly concered about frami…

Started by Seba

12 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Marcus Vargas

3D Printing an IRIS+

Hey guys,  I have been working with 3DR in building a 3D Printed IRIS+ from the official 3DR CAD files. You can find the CAD STEP, STL fil…

Started by Rob Lindsay

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Rob Lindsay

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service