All Discussions Tagged 'Iris+' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iris+ reduced throttle and crashed despite my full throttle command - no failsafe triggered

The subject says it all.  I was camping with my Iris, and my first flight was doing well, I started climbing to get a higher perspective an…

Started by Ray Quintana

0 Aug 3, 2016

Low Cost, 3-Axis Gimbal--- Opinions/Experience Needed

I purchased the HAKRC Storm32 Controller/Gimbal from Gearbest (below).  Unfortunately one of the motors was defective so Gearbest (after se…

Started by Rhosyn

3 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

Iris+ Flips on takeoff

So i have fried the esc board twice. Got the bird back and running early January. took it out, flipped backward on me. Fast forward to toda…

Started by kevin

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Cory Bertelsen

Trouble connecting to Iris+ via MAVProxy

I'm trying to connect with my 3DR Iris+ through the 3DR telemetry radios and MAVProxy but am running into some issues. I can plug the drone…

Started by Osprey Drones

4 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Thiago Rodrigo Félix Cavalcante

WTB Iris+ or PixHawk (real 3DR) based Quad w/ Radio [CLOSED]

UPDATE: Found one on Ebay for a great price. Kept searching for a week for sales with Offers. Made offer, got a an amazing deal. Don't be a…

Started by DirtCreature

1 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by james sowell

3D CAD Files for 3D printing? Iris+ must live on!

I have been using the Iris+ for 2 years now and have bought over 4 units. With the line being discontinued, I was wondering do any CAD fil…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

0 Feb 3, 2016

3DR Iris Kit for Sale; $650 OBO

Excellent used 3DR Iris+ kit for sale. Very easy to fly drone with advanced features. Follow Me and autonomous flying works great. Includ…

Started by Sawyer

0 Jan 25, 2016

Has anyone received the new Iris+?

I wonder if anyone has received their new Iris+. If yes, I'd love to hear their feedback on the new copter's performance and flight time. T…

Started by Khanh Tran

18 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Chuck Anderson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service