All Discussions Tagged 'Iris+' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iris+ reduced throttle and crashed despite my full throttle command - no failsafe triggered

The subject says it all.  I was camping with my Iris, and my first flight was doing well, I started climbing to get a higher perspective an…

Started by Ray Quintana

0 Aug 3, 2016

Low Cost, 3-Axis Gimbal--- Opinions/Experience Needed

I purchased the HAKRC Storm32 Controller/Gimbal from Gearbest (below).  Unfortunately one of the motors was defective so Gearbest (after se…

Started by Rhosyn

3 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

Problems with Turnigy 2.65 mAh 3S battery charging

Hey guys, I have a 3DR Iris+, and I replaced the AA transmitter battery pack with a Turnigy 2.65 mAh LiPo battery as instructed here: https…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 25, 2016

Iris+ Flips on takeoff

So i have fried the esc board twice. Got the bird back and running early January. took it out, flipped backward on me. Fast forward to toda…

Started by kevin

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Cory Bertelsen

Trouble connecting to Iris+ via MAVProxy

I'm trying to connect with my 3DR Iris+ through the 3DR telemetry radios and MAVProxy but am running into some issues. I can plug the drone…

Started by Osprey Drones

4 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Thiago Rodrigo Félix Cavalcante

WTB Iris+ or PixHawk (real 3DR) based Quad w/ Radio [CLOSED]

UPDATE: Found one on Ebay for a great price. Kept searching for a week for sales with Offers. Made offer, got a an amazing deal. Don't be a…

Started by DirtCreature

1 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by james sowell

3D CAD Files for 3D printing? Iris+ must live on!

I have been using the Iris+ for 2 years now and have bought over 4 units. With the line being discontinued, I was wondering do any CAD fil…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

0 Feb 3, 2016

3DR Iris Kit for Sale; $650 OBO

Excellent used 3DR Iris+ kit for sale. Very easy to fly drone with advanced features. Follow Me and autonomous flying works great. Includ…

Started by Sawyer

0 Jan 25, 2016

Has anyone received the new Iris+?

I wonder if anyone has received their new Iris+. If yes, I'd love to hear their feedback on the new copter's performance and flight time. T…

Started by Khanh Tran

18 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Chuck Anderson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service