All Discussions Tagged 'Joystick' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joystick support

I have been trying without success to get the joystick option to work in Mission Planner.   I have tried connecting first and not connectin…

Started by Charles Linquist

4 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Robert Mapes

Advice on how to setup a dual operator system in pixhawk? (One person on control and the other on camera)

Hello! We are currently constructing several quadcopter as a case study to help combat poaching in several African reserves. Due to the lon…

Started by Nick S

0 Jun 19, 2017

What previous version has fully functional joystick control

I need to be able to control my craft with a joystick.  This function is broken in the later versions of MP.  I would like to know what is…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Jun 12, 2017

APM esc calibration with joystick through Mission Planner

Hello everyone, I have trust brand joystick and I have no RC Transmitter it is very expensive. I want to calibrate and use my SingleCopter…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

3 May 15, 2016
Reply by Alasdair

Using multiple joysticks with mission planner

Is it possible to use more than a single joystick with mission planner?

Started by Adnane ElSoussi

3 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Guy Tzoler

Using Mission Planner to control Pixhawk over Wifi

Hey guys as the title says I want to control a Pixhawk over Wifi from mission planner with a joystick for manual control(When I want to). T…

Started by Sam

0 Sep 19, 2015

Using Joystick to do Autotrim for Pixhawk

Hi;My question is : Can I use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick to do the autotrim http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/autotrim/ ? I have pix…

Started by A. MS

0 Jun 27, 2015

UAV Control Device Field Trials

For the last few years we have been developing the Wing 3D computer input device. Having done quite a lot of work on Vertical Take-Off and…

Started by Sam Worthington

1 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Sam Worthington

Script for Controlling a gimbal with a Joystick's hat switch

I want to write a script that will read a joystick's hat switch and generate a pwm signal on the aux ports of the apm 2.5.  My question is…

Started by Brandon

3 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Michael Oborne

Joystick for APM2.5 (Urgent)

Hi Guys,   I use a Logitech USB joystick to connect my APM (with Xtend900 radio and windows 7). then switch on the joystick function, the s…

Started by Roy Le

9 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Roy Le

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service