All Discussions Tagged 'LED' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexaxopter maiden a success , but ....

Good day all Just completed a very basic ( I have to say ) hexacopter. Just a FC, radio and GPS. But a start non the less !!! It was a suc…

Started by John Longland

0 Aug 26, 2018

Yet Another Noob Who Can't Arm Their Motors

I have APM 2.5, Arducopter 2.9.1 and MP 1.2.38, a quadcopter kit. I've been trying for 2 months to get my motors to arm. I perform the armi…

Started by Dave Kellum

20 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Hamza fayaz

PixHawk Compatible smart LED controller

Hi guys, I'm looking for help testing and writing "arduino" code for some cool LED lights on the bottom of quads. The idea is to have a sma…

Started by Brian Barrett

3 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Brian Barrett

LED Strip Light for Drone only $

I got a LED Strip Light for Drone only $5.99, so cool.

Started by yuanjufengjia

0 Feb 17, 2016

How / Where do I start with MavLink?

Ok, what I want to do is have the navigation lights and status lights on my quad display different colors and blink patters based on the st…

Started by John

3 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Rnold

External LEDs in Pixhawk

Hi How can we use external LEDs with Pixhawk. I am planning to use 4 LEDs, 2 of them RED and other two green. There are two input signals…

Started by Shivang Baveja

0 Sep 25, 2015

Pixhawk i2c not working

I'm having difficulties getting anything to work out of my i2c port. I talked to tech at 3d robotics and did a bunch of tests, we were unab…

Started by Darryl Zubot

4 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

URGENT PIXHAWK Yellow Light Problem

Hi everyone, so I haven't flown my copter in a while and when I reconnected it to Mission Planner I did the newest update for Arducopter…

Started by Keith M

1 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

EXTENDED RANGE VFR LINE OF SIGHT STROBE

You have to be able to see your UAV/UAS/Drone to fly under FAA VFR line of sight Regulations.  This limits your range to a couple of hundre…

Started by Jim O'Meara

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by David

Pixhawk Tones

Trying to set up my Pixhawk and keep getting these followup tones after startup: https://youtu.be/XN81V1MY02s Any help identifying what the…

Started by Bartosz Bos

2 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Bartosz Bos

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service