All Discussions Tagged 'Land' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Land activation at around 1 m of altitude sent the quadrotor at 4.6 m (unexpected CTUN.DAlt)

Hello everyone, While flying inside with a quadrotor with an HKPilot32 running ArduCopter V3.6-dev (why a dev version was used is another d…

Started by Fabrice LE BARS

5 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Fabrice LE BARS

Setting Up a Mission with a Takeoff and a Landing sequence for use in a Plane

Greetings, I am at the stage where my plane is well tuned and I want to begin experimenting with Takeoff and Landing sequences. I can't fin…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

6 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RK

Landing waypoint with DroidPlanner - automatically disarming motors?

When using the land waypoint in the DroidPlanner 2 app why does it require me to manually turn off (disarm) the motors?  If I want to fly i…

Started by ariel seidman

3 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Bob Andrews

Problem: 3DR Radio modules don't connect at all!

Hello everyone,,, I'm working on an Aerial Land Surveying System specified for area calculations, using a Quadcopter with APM 2.6 flight co…

Started by Anas Megahed

14 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

FS Auto Landing > detect uneven terrain?

Hi All,  (pixhawk 3.2.1 Quad X refers) During a Batt FS Auto Land recently, the quad tipped over on landing.    I suspect that it tipped-o…

Started by Gerhard Laubscher

2 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Gerhard Laubscher

APM 2.6 enters failsafe_battery and Lands after few minutes

My APM 2.6 enters failsafe_battery and Lands after few minutes. I am almost near to my dream to make an Aerial rig and this is stopping m…

Started by Alpha

2 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Alpha

Won't go below default altitude when trying autoland

Hi, I'm having trouble getting my plane (APM2.0) to autoland.  It seems that for a given waypoint course (T3-2) it doesn't want to go below…

Started by David Hertzog

4 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by David Hertzog

Does anyone know of a LIDAR Unit that can fit on an Aerial UAV?

I am looking to build up a Aerial UAV with build in long range LIDAR capabilities and releasing it on here for all to see.   I can't seem t…

Started by Kris

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by josufet

Heading option?

Could a heading be added to the takeoff and land commands? Since both of these commands hold a heading, could we not define that heading in…

Started by Jeb Bailey

6 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jeb Bailey

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service