All Discussions Tagged 'LiDAR' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of this LiDAR for drone?

Hi, everyone, in fact I am quite new in drone area, so I wanna ask if I need to equip a drone with a LiDAR for altitude holding and even au…

Started by Kevin

14 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Kevin

LiDAR CE30-C Output Performance

Recently, here is a friend interested in the LiDAR point cloud and output image.         By default, CE30-C outputs a depth image a…

Started by Kevin

1 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Kevin

Benewake Solid-State LiDAR CE30【Update Log 2018.4.10】

Mechanical single channel LiDAR is pretty common in our life, but two problems cannot be neglected, i.e. short service life and high pr…

Started by Kevin

1 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Chris Anderson

Developer

UAV Generated Point Cloud Classification

Ok, so this may be a more advanced topic than normally found on this forum. But I am struggling to classify the point clouds generated with…

Started by Jaime Machuca

34 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Fajar Andi Sugiyanto

Win a free LiDAR for your Drones/UAV by uploading application video to DIY DRONES

Hello, Friends on DIY Drones. Do you have a creative application for the TFmini/TF02/CE30 LiDAR? Are you interested in winning one free Li…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Mar 14, 2018

LiDAR Use in Detail--How to use CE30-C

The demonstration is about how to start with a LiDAR-CE30-C , including connection to a personnel computer and the usage of the display pro…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 4, 2018

Solid-State LiDAR How to Use CE30-D Video

The demonstration is about how to start with a LiDAR-CE30-D , including connection to a personnel computerFor more information please conta…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 4, 2018

CE30-D Brand New LiDAR from Benewake Brief Introduction

CE30-D is a complete solid-state LiDAR with large measuring range and high resolution. It can be used in UAV such as drones, cars, robo…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 1, 2018

TF02 LiDAR-- Rangefinder for drone

TF02 LiDAR with 0.4-22m detecting range can help drone altitude holding and obstacle avoidance. Check this video for detail. https://www.yo

Started by Kevin

0 Jan 25, 2018

TFmini LiDAR

This is the worlds smallest and cheapest lidar units. Using the time of flight ranging principle, the TFmini is able to achieve 100Hz rang…

Started by Kevin

0 Jan 23, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service