All Discussions Tagged 'Lidar' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple Lidar Lite V2

Hi there. I am in process of setting up a quad that need to fly with 3 Lidar lites in a circular array. See example here: I know how to w…

Started by Peter Skotte

9 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Stuart Colebourne

Lidar Lite for APM 2.x

Hello, I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help with wiring my LidarLite to an APM board. I have searched but can find no w…

Started by glenn drodge

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Mike Knott

Lidar-lite and Pixhawk wiring Setup

Hi guys, I have read the wiki and just want to make sure I am understanding it correctly. The model I am using is the first gen kickstarter…

Started by Sandy Sound

4 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Andre

Installing a LIDAR Lite on APM 2.6

I am pretty new to adding custom components to the APM 2.6 Recently our team purchased a Pulsed Lite Lidar-Lite and we are trying to run i…

Started by Zach

0 Feb 16, 2015

Lidar and Drones

Sorry to keep getting an answer for this but I am trying to get info as to combining Lidar with Drones and to see if their is any kit or pr…

Started by Andrew Holdun

18 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Eric Kubicka

Inexpensive LiDAR project

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1108292587/99-lidar-project Hi everyone. I started a new project. Would like some input in what do you…

Started by Nadir Bagaveyev

11 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Nadir Bagaveyev

Hokuyo LiDar on an Arducopter

Hello Arducopter fans!, I am working on a project to enhance outdoor SLAM techniques with my Arducopter. In order to do that I need to moun…

Started by Ammar Husain

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Ammar Husain

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service