All Discussions Tagged 'Linux' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Compiling PX4 Firmware for PPG

Hello, I have been trying to compile this firmware to load it into my pixhawk for days now. But I keep getting building errors and I don't…

Started by Jim

0 Sep 27

Copter SITL Linux

I've setup SITL exactly as mentioned in the wiki. After running  sim_vehicle.sh --console --map --aircraft test I receive the message MAV&g…

Started by Anderson Carredias

11 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Thomas MAGNANI

Can someone please point me in the right direction on where to learn about wifi communication with pixhawk

I'd like to start learning about the Linux autopilots and wot-not, and feel that the communication is probably a good place to start. Event…

Started by Nicholas Witham

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by DavidFolts

Linux-based Quad-Rotor Control

Hi Everyone, just want to highlight our most recent developments on PenguPilot, a GNU/Linux based Multi-Rotor UAV Autopilot. A Video with h…

Started by Tobias Simon

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Tobias Simon

Loading ArduCopter Pixhawk custom firmware from Linux?

Hello,I'm trying to load custom ArduCopter firmware I've locally built onto my IRIS+ UAV. However, as Mission Planner doesn't work for Linu…

Started by Jawad Nasser

6 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Jawad Nasser

prolems running mission planner 1.2.50 with mono 2.10,8,1 under ubuntu 12.04

Hi I've updated mono and downloaded the latest MissionPlanner (MP) from http://ardupilot.com/downloads/?category=4 while trying to run it…

Started by Mike Sousa

2 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

MAVlink and Linux

Hi all.      I'm working on a project, and one of the requirements is to utilize existing technology we have made use of on previous projec…

Started by Kevin Gidley

3 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Dimitri Bellini

Mission Planner running on Ubuntu and using a joystick

Hi all, I just revived my netbook and I'm using Ubuntu 12.10 now, so of course the first thing I did was install Mission Planner. I'm havi…

Started by Dave Pohl

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

UAS Systems Design - APM Mission Planner questions

Hello all, I am currently working with a team at CSU Fullerton to design and implement a UAV system. We are designing just about everythin…

Started by Jake Bailey

5 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Stephen Rayleigh

Linux Based Quadricopter

Hi, this is my first experience with quadricopter. I'm building a Linux-based quadricopter, using a FoxBoard (ARM9) and a ArduIMU.I'm look…

Started by Vito Ammirata

2 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Steve Berl

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service