All Discussions Tagged 'MAVLink' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real time communication of quad with MATLAB

Hi all, I'm using a 3DRobotics teletry kit and I'm trying to make my 3DR qaudcopter to communicate realtime withMATLAB. Since the telemetry…

Started by Nisal Hemadasa

2 May 8, 2019
Reply by Nisal Hemadasa

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Ben Tan

Forwarding telemetry data (NOT the MAVLink stream!) from Mission Planner or other GCS

Hey, I want to forward the parsed telemetry data (such as roll pitch yaw and altitude) from a ground control station over a UDP or UART por…

Started by Alireza Manzoori

4 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

What happens on Mission Planner "Connect" button press

Hi, I am trying to display data generated by Matlab in the Mission Planner. I have written a C-based S Function to transmit MAVLink v1.0 d…

Started by Mahesh M

9 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Tehniat Fatima

Implementing MAVLink Protocol on NI MyRio 1900 board

Hello, I’m developing an autopilot on MyRIO board and I’m wondering if i could implement MAVLink mission compatibility to support GCS apps…

Started by Mustafa Mahmoud

0 Mar 11, 2018

Receive MAVLink data via Arduino (Clarification Needed)

Edit: Unfortunately I never discovered the answer to my question. Pretty much stalled out after that. I've started here (http://qgroundcont…

Started by Steve Dolinsky

7 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Steve Dolinsky

How to send MAVLink messages on the virtual serial port during jmavsim simulation

Hello! I have a script to extract GPS data from a text file and send MAVlink messages via the serial port. Currently I don't have the hardw…

Started by Anjum Shariff

1 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Semion Faifman

Need some help - a little confused

So I'm wanting to work on a project with PixHawk and MAVLink and I think ArduPilot, but I'm a little lost on what is necessary. I'm having…

Started by Bob Monroe

0 Mar 24, 2017

HIL Simulation Problem

Hi All! Could i get a little help from you? I want to use simulation with XPlane 10 and pixhawk. For my purposes i tried to use some of QGC…

Started by Dmitry

0 Mar 15, 2017

What are the standard CAN protocols that drones use?

I know that CANaerospace and MAVLink are frequently used, but I am having trouble finding out what DJI uses and what 3DR uses.

Started by Forrest Haller

16 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Zubax Robotics

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service