All Discussions Tagged 'MAVlink' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting Raspberry Pi 3 to Pixhawk via USB

Hi folks, I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi 3 to the Pixhawk module in a 3DR Solo drone for the purpose of implementing an autonomous s…

Started by Ben Tan

0 May 28

Unable to connect APM 2.8 to Mission Planner via bluetooth.

Hello there, I am in the process of making my first Quadcopter but I am unable to connect my APM flight controller to mission planner using…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

1 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Jun kyung Bang

Accidental Take-off from USB connection

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the drone market and I've just built an X6 hexacopter with the HKPilot Mega 2.7 fight controller runn…

Started by Nathan Davy

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Nathan Davy

raspberry pi MAVlink communication via USB port (APM 2.5)

Hello, I just start building a quadcopter recently. I am planning to put raspberry pi and APM 2.5 on the quadcopter. The raspberry pi coul…

Started by Muye

13 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Usman Qayyum

Help with MAVProxy

I am having trouble running MAVProxy in my computer (Windows 7) to connect to my quadrotor. I have downloaded both MAVProxy and mavlink-1.0…

Started by David Siler

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by David Siler

MAVlink and Linux

Hi all.      I'm working on a project, and one of the requirements is to utilize existing technology we have made use of on previous projec…

Started by Kevin Gidley

3 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Dimitri Bellini

Firmware flashing / DataFlash erase problem

Hi I recently got an APM2 and am suffering from the verify failed after succesful upload error after all attempts to load a firmware. Confi…

Started by Stephan Hiltenkamp

3 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Stephan Hiltenkamp

MAV Link / XBee

hello got latest APM Planner and my AC set up properly. since APM 1048 i can't connnect via XBee's anymore. i always get : System.exeption…

Started by LAIC

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by LAIC

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service