All Discussions Tagged 'MP' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR 915 multipoint with SiK 2.x?

Hello, Is it possible to use the new 3DR 915 telemetry set, with SiK 2.x firmware, to allow two ground stations? For instance MP on PC and…

Started by Brit Davis

19 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

Sending NMEA data via UDP packets instead of Serial

Does anyone know how to pass NMEA from Mission Planner to another computer over UDP? I am currently only able to do it over serial by doing…

Started by Matthew Conrad

0 Jul 14, 2017

"No heartbeat packets recieved" during MP setup

Hello, I am new to the Pixhawk and I have plugged it into MP for the first time and I cannot get through the setup wizard.  My process is t…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Robert Brown

missionplanner

hello,everyone ,how to operate the ground station(missionplanner)? please give me some advice , thank you.

Started by Liu

0 Jan 5, 2017

LAND_DISARMDELAY for copter

Hi! this is my first discussion on DIY Drones I am trying to change the LAND_DISARMDELAY (the timer which disarms the motors if throttle s…

Started by David Bacelj

0 May 6, 2016

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

XP : MP fail to run after upgrade to 1.3.37

Hi All, MP on Win XP refers - I have installed MP 1.3.30 on an XP machine, running ok  Upgraded MP to 1.3.37 successfully. However, now run…

Started by Gerhard Laubscher

2 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Gerhard Laubscher

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

35 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Bernardo

Misson Planner 3.32.10 accel cal procedure skips steps

issue:   Calbrating the acelerometers in PIXHAWK... stepping through laying it on it's side etc.... MP has started skipping steps so cal fa…

Started by Paul Tegler

1 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Paul Tegler

Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

Greetings, I am preparing to take advantage of the MP's antenna tracking ability and I am interested in what peoples experiences are with…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

84 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by saeed alamri

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service