All Discussions Tagged 'Magnetometer' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MPU-9250 magnetometer / compass

Hi  I want to use the compass for two reasons: Getting the orientation of my pidrone prior to takeoff which combines with GPS, gives the a…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 27, 2018

The main LED is not working and I am getting funny mag offsets for my new Pixhawk

I recently got my new Pix hawk, I connected it to the APM and all was well, until the next day I notice that the main LED is not working an…

Started by eobin

0 Feb 26, 2015

Does arducopter use MAG or MAG2 when flying with external GPS/compass module?

Hi all, My question: does the arducopter control laws ignore the onboard magnetometer when the external compass is initialized on the Pixh…

Started by Tony Samaritano

2 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Tony Samaritano

Generic Magnetometer on APM 2.6??

Hi All,   I've purchased the new APM 2.6 and I don't' want to buy the $80 GPS/magnetometer since I already have a GPS.  I imagine any gener…

Started by Nolan Crook

18 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Krajewski

HMC5883L vs MPU9150 Magnetic Sensor

Hi all, I would like to hear from people who have used the HMC5883L and the MPU9150 (AK8975). While trying the sensors as a compass, we rea…

Started by K V

1 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by K V

Poor AUTO flight. Was it due to magnetometer, firmware version, tuning, or ?

The .kml file below is from a flight on 02/06/12.  This flight resulted in excellent photo coverage.   (No magnetometer,  firmware version…

Started by The Old Flyer

6 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Oborne

Geomagnetism reversal coming soon ? Will magnetometers still be useful ?

Hi, is there someone taking in account the possibility of geomagnetism getting reversed very soon and before that going bananas ? Just fou…

Started by Riccardo Kuebler

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Greg Fletcher

Propeller DCM code

Well here it is, the first DCM propeller code (that I have seen).  This is based on the wealth of work put forth by Bill Premerlani and oth…

Started by Mathias

12 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by William Premerlani

Magnetometer on APM airplane

Question for the designers.   Will APM (for airplanes) support a magnetometer any time soon? I understand that usually you don't need it b…

Started by Bryan K

3 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

jDrones Kit, Magnetometer: where does it go?

Hi, Apologies if this is a silly question, but I'm a bit confused how to best connect the magnetometer to the jDrones kit (http://store.jdr

Started by Ben Schwehn

3 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Ben Schwehn

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service