All Discussions Tagged 'Mega' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arduino Mega ADK interfacing with Pixhawk autopilot - Use Arduino Mega as ground station

What i am trying to achieve is to have the Mega transmit mavlink commands to the TELEM1 port of the Pixhawk autopilot. Using the Mega as a…

Started by Hadoken

0 Feb 28, 2016

Trying to build my first quadcopter

Hello all,   I am trying to build my first quadcopter using the APM 2.5 - ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Kit. I found a couple of carbon fiber based fr…

Started by Eddie A.

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Ronnie Boone

Arduino mega still supported ?

Hello forum members I would like to make myself a drone with various projects in mind:Painting on walls (legally) and dropping cookies for…

Started by Leo Etcheverry

0 Jan 23, 2015

X5 flying wing FPV/UAV

Hi everyone, happy to be a new member of this community. Firstly I'm new to the RC world but have been around it for a bit as my brothers a…

Started by Jake Devlin

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Jake Devlin

Ardupilot 2.5 + Using Matlab/Simulink to read the sensor data

Hi,  I want to build the simulink or matlab codes/blocks to read all the sensor data from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + . Has anybody worked on it b…

Started by Aerobot

4 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by mohsein

Max. number of sensor Arducopter can handle!

Hi @Chris, I am not sure if someone has asked already this question on forum before. The APM 2.5 has accelerometer, gyros, magnetometer, b…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

8 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Data type from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + sensors

I am trying to hook up Simulink with Ardupilot Mega 2.5 +. So far it is working.  While i am running the IMU sensor, what kind of data does…

Started by Aerobot

1 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Rojas

Working with APM v3.0 on Arduino HAL: Serial print problem!

Hi, I am running APM v3.0 on new Arduino HAL version. It compiles and runs all seems good. My settings are: Visual Studio 2010 on Windows…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Aaron Curtis

Acquiring Hardware Data from ArduPilot onto SIMULINK

Hey,  I'm trying to implement my own set of autopilot blocks and filters in Simulink to create an autopilot system using the ArduPilot Mega…

Started by PJ

3 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Aerobot

Arduino Timeout Issue

DIYDrones, I have been having trouble uploading custom firmware to the APM 2.5's (although it probably isn't version specific).  The probl…

Started by David Jones

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Jones

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service