All Discussions Tagged 'Mission' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joystick sensitivity on Mission PLanner

Good day all I have a quad ( pixhawk 2.4.8 ) runing Copter 3.5.5 on a 450 frame. I can fly my drone with a joystick via mission planner, b…

Started by John Longland

0 yesterday

Mission Planning with multiple altitudes

Hi, I want to plan a mission where Home is, let's say 1,000ft. The WP is 1,400ft but there is a small mountain between the WP1 which is 2,0…

Started by Steven G

10 Sep 14
Reply by Dave Coleman

What happens on Mission Planner "Connect" button press

Hi, I am trying to display data generated by Matlab in the Mission Planner. I have written a C-based S Function to transmit MAVLink v1.0 d…

Started by Mahesh M

9 Jul 21
Reply by Tehniat Fatima

Mission Planner- "Com Port Denied" Error

Hello, I have a quadcopter that is using a Pixracer flight controller that should be ready to fly, but when I try to connect the copter to…

Started by Sam Gantman

0 Jul 19

QGroudcontrol or Missionplanner on iOS

Good day all My 450 drone is flying and I have tested most of the autopilot functions. I have flown it with Mission planner on my laptop.…

Started by John Longland

1 Jul 5
Reply by Don Gagne

Aircraft motor rotating automatically

Hello,  I was working on my Delta drone yesterday. Connected a Pixhawk Cube to it. I was just testing the operation of the control surface…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 13

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

8 Jun 6
Reply by Ioannis

Connection to transmitter from Mission planner

Good day all Busy building my second drone. Wanting to use a pixhawk with APM software. And since I am new, I have been reading up about th…

Started by John Longland

0 May 23

SITL simulation of Dev firmware

Hi all, i'm working on UAV project based on ArduPlane 3.8.2 firmware. I'm trying to build SITL for my DEV3.8.2 version of firmware for simu…

Started by Federico

0 Apr 12

Telemetry Connect Problem In Mission Planner

Hi all - I recently had a GPS issue with my quadcopter that almost flew away when I switched on the autopilot to fly a waypoint mission - s…

Started by Brian Buckmaster

2 Mar 27
Reply by Brian Buckmaster

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service