All Discussions Tagged 'Mission' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight Path Planning Software - Waypoint Path Generator

Hi, Over the last several months I've been writing a Windows application I call the Waypoint Path Generator to be able to programmatically…

Started by Bruce Bodnyk

1 Nov 4
Reply by Jim Dow

Joystick sensitivity on Mission PLanner

Good day all I have a quad ( pixhawk 2.4.8 ) runing Copter 3.5.5 on a 450 frame. I can fly my drone with a joystick via mission planner, b…

Started by John Longland

1 Oct 10
Reply by Mohammed sultan Alotaibi

how to load mission plans

I have a couple questions,   when using the APM_mission planner to load a mission should i overwrite the 'defines.h' file?   if i choose to…

Started by mahmood

6 Sep 28
Reply by ashwani gupta

Mission Planning with multiple altitudes

Hi, I want to plan a mission where Home is, let's say 1,000ft. The WP is 1,400ft but there is a small mountain between the WP1 which is 2,0…

Started by Steven G

10 Sep 14
Reply by Dave Coleman

What happens on Mission Planner "Connect" button press

Hi, I am trying to display data generated by Matlab in the Mission Planner. I have written a C-based S Function to transmit MAVLink v1.0 d…

Started by Mahesh M

9 Jul 21
Reply by Tehniat Fatima

Mission Planner- "Com Port Denied" Error

Hello, I have a quadcopter that is using a Pixracer flight controller that should be ready to fly, but when I try to connect the copter to…

Started by Sam Gantman

0 Jul 19

QGroudcontrol or Missionplanner on iOS

Good day all My 450 drone is flying and I have tested most of the autopilot functions. I have flown it with Mission planner on my laptop.…

Started by John Longland

1 Jul 5
Reply by Don Gagne

Aircraft motor rotating automatically

Hello,  I was working on my Delta drone yesterday. Connected a Pixhawk Cube to it. I was just testing the operation of the control surface…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 13

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

8 Jun 6
Reply by Ioannis

Connection to transmitter from Mission planner

Good day all Busy building my second drone. Wanting to use a pixhawk with APM software. And since I am new, I have been reading up about th…

Started by John Longland

0 May 23

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service