All Discussions Tagged 'Mission' (202)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SITL simulation of Dev firmware

Hi all, i'm working on UAV project based on ArduPlane 3.8.2 firmware. I'm trying to build SITL for my DEV3.8.2 version of firmware for simu…

Started by Federico

0 Apr 12

Telemetry Connect Problem In Mission Planner

Hi all - I recently had a GPS issue with my quadcopter that almost flew away when I switched on the autopilot to fly a waypoint mission - s…

Started by Brian Buckmaster

2 Mar 27
Reply by Brian Buckmaster

Difference between MP radius field and copter's WPNAV_Radius

Mission planner radius field is in the meters range while copter's is in cm. Im very unsure as to which waypoint radius parameter is being…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 24, 2017

Exporting flight log to Matlab

Does anybody have experience with importing flight logs from Mission Planner to Matlab? It seems to work fine, but then when I look at all…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 26, 2017

How is ATT data calculated in Mission Planner logs?

Hi!  I was wondering how the ATT data (desired roll, roll, desired pitch, pitch, desired yaw, yaw) in Mission Planner flash logs are calcul…

Started by Ari Schwartz

9 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Safat Khan

4 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Safat Khan

3DR Telemetry Heartbeat issue

I have a Pixhawk with a 3DR Telementry module and when I try to connect to the com 4 I get a time out with the error "no heartbeats receive…

Started by Jake Hilton

0 Jul 12, 2017

Setting Up a Mission with a Takeoff and a Landing sequence for use in a Plane

Greetings, I am at the stage where my plane is well tuned and I want to begin experimenting with Takeoff and Landing sequences. I can't fin…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

6 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RAJ K

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

12 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RAJ K

Mavlink not connecting, "No Heartbeat Packet Received" error.

I successfully installed the firmware onto Pixhawk with APM2. But the wizard menu did not show to allow me to do the wizards to set up the…

Started by Mark Aylward

7 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Amr Gobashy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service