All Discussions Tagged 'Mission Planner' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner Status Messages

Hi, I've been trying to find the description of all the status messages that can be displayed in the Quick tab of mission planner but have…

Started by jsalvador4

1 Jun 7
Reply by jsalvador4

Forwarding telemetry data (NOT the MAVLink stream!) from Mission Planner or other GCS

Hey, I want to forward the parsed telemetry data (such as roll pitch yaw and altitude) from a ground control station over a UDP or UART por…

Started by Alireza Manzoori

4 Jan 3
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Data Flash Log - Line Number to Seconds

Hi there, I was wondering if someone mind please explaining how to change the x-axis to have units of time (seconds,milliseconds, etc.) whe…

Started by Bruce

7 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Andre K.

ArduPlane 3.8.1 Issue

Hello all. I have been flying a Pixhawk 2 board in a delta wing with AP 3.8.1 . I have been running mission planner 1.3.49. After Upgradin…

Started by Matteo

0 Sep 6, 2017

Drone Losing Altitude

I've been struggling to diagnose a problem with my drone losing altitude in multiple situations. The first situation where it loses altitu…

Started by Chase Schottler

1 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Chase Schottler

Attitude Unpredictability on Gusty Days

Hi all, I ran into an issue earlier this year when a gusty day pushed my FX-61 (elevon flying wing) into a nosedive and fatal crash.  Happ…

Started by Christian John

0 Jul 17, 2017

Unable to connect APM 2.8 to Mission Planner via bluetooth.

Hello there, I am in the process of making my first Quadcopter but I am unable to connect my APM flight controller to mission planner using…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

1 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Jun kyung Bang

Mission Planner unable to connect to Pixhawk2.1 via telemetry

Title. The radios I am currently using are not 3DR, although that seems to be the overwhelming preference of this community. The radios the…

Started by Chase Schottler

3 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Chase Schottler

Mavlink timeout while connecting APM 2.8 to Mission planner via Bluetooth.

Specs APM 2.8 Mission Planner 1.3.48 Windows 7 64-bit Bluetooth module - HC-06 The problem -   I am in the process of making my first Quad…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

0 Jun 14, 2017

APM 2.5 Roll Offset - won't allow level flight

Hi all, I'm trying to revive an APM v2.5 which i acquired as part of "bag of bits" when I bought my first quadcopter. I've never used it,…

Started by Tom

2 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Tom

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service