All Discussions Tagged 'Mode' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

Indoor navigation - Magnetometer anomalies

Greetings,  My team and I are working on indoor drone flights. Our build is Frame: DJI S1000+ Flight Controller: Pixhawk v2.1 (not using a…

Started by Jonathan

1 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Jonathan

Rover Mode Switch Input Channel

How do I configure the input switch to change modes for my ardurover (boat) Mission Planner 1.3.43 Apm: Rover v3.1.0 There's nothing liste…

Started by Darren Smith

1 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Darren Smith

Aero M update Please Help : 3DR aero M has elevator in down position and wont throttle up to take off in Auto Mode.

Hi all Im posting again coz I did not seem to get a reply in my previous discussion. My 3DR aero when switched into auto mode produces an e…

Started by Alwin Komolong

0 Jan 7, 2017

Pixhawk Auto Mode Problem: Motor Keeps Shutting Off

Hi, I am having undiagnosed problems with three of my Pixhawk autopilots, each on a different aerial platform (Aero-M, X8 wing and AgEagle)…

Started by Jan Zalud

5 May 26, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk losing altitude in Auto mode

My x4 quadcopter with Pixhawk is losing altitude when traveling between waypoints in Auto mode. Once it gets to the next waypoint (where it…

Started by Alvaro Sosa

6 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Can I Change Plane Flight Mode PWM Channel 8 using a DX7s

I'm struggling a bit here, and I apologize if this has been discussed, but I was unable to find anything relevant on the topic. Thank you f…

Started by Christopher Rice

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Christopher Rice

Need Help on Loiter and Altitude Hold mode setting

Hi All , I need some help to set the loiter and alt hold mode for my APM Quad , I was trying to fly the quad with any of these two flight…

Started by Rajat

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Dave

Loiter Mode Issue

Hi All .... I am facing strange issue  when I am change the flight mode of my apm from stablized to loiter .. my quad suddenly move straig…

Started by Rajat

0 Feb 26, 2015

Urgent Help Needed with Activating Servo Through Mission Planner

We have a quadcopter that we are attempting to drop a package with through the use of a servo mechanism located on the bottom frame of our…

Started by Alec Seng

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by iskess

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service