All Discussions Tagged 'Modes' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FlySky FS-I6 Flight Modes Aux Switch Set Up Guide

Here's a link to a video I did explaining how to set up Flight Modes on your Aux switches on the FS-I6. This should also work with the Tur…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 6, 2016

Can I Change Plane Flight Mode PWM Channel 8 using a DX7s

I'm struggling a bit here, and I apologize if this has been discussed, but I was unable to find anything relevant on the topic. Thank you f…

Started by Christopher Rice

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Christopher Rice

Set Flight Modes with Mavlink?

I am trying to figure out how to send commands through a serial connection to my IRIS+ to change the flight mode. I changed the modes with…

Started by DroneRanger

4 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

Turnigy 9x with Er9x firmware - Flight Modes

i have attached a file with the settings i used for my flashed 9x(er9x) These setting are the configuration for 6 flight modes within missi…

Started by MarvinS

28 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Richard Zajkowski

Can you get 6 flight modes with FrSky CPPM

Hopefully someone can help out here. I am trying to switch from FrSky D8R-II Plus to a D8R-XP so that I can use CPPM. I previously had six…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

9 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Addidis

Can't Change Flightmodes in ArduPlane

Hello Fellows, i have run into a strange problem. when arducopter is installed i can switch between all flight modes, now i have installe…

Started by Pluess Joel

5 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Altitude is not stable during autonomous modes

Hi everyone, Altitude had a strange behaviour during my last flight, it changes during flight when the IRIS is not in manual mode. That oc…

Started by Valentin Brossard

5 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Valentin Brossard

mission planner 1.2.60 (possible issue)?

Hi,, Apparently I am having trouble with Mission Planner settings. The GUI has been updated since v.1.2.57. Does anyone else face this?? T…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Proposing New Arducopter Flight Mode

Hi All,     As a real noob when it comes to piloting, and since I live in Brooklyn where there's a real absence open spaces to fly I was t…

Started by Sam

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Mike Boland

RTL Set-up

About a month ago there was a RTL set-up on the configuration screen. It allowed you to set the altitude you wanted your quadcopter to clim…

Started by Dave Schmitt

4 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Schmitt

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service