All Discussions Tagged 'Module' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LeddarTech - refused to refund; initially promised to refund, but reneged on that

Hey guys, I am facing some difficulties with LeddarTech (http://leddartech.com) and would like to seek some advice here. Here are the chron…

Started by dronelover

9 Feb 11
Reply by Jajazhang

Naze32 rev5 + SBUS Help

Please help I am having problems with my setup. Watch the Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBPU8GDXscMini build from Space One…

Started by Cyrus Hostetler

4 May 14, 2016
Reply by Roberto Brusnicki

Couple of questions regarding Mission Planner.

These are accuracy questions really. First -  Voltage readout. Am using a 3DR pixhawk (genuine) with the 3DR power module.Testing a 4000…

Started by Doug

3 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by iskess

Power monitor setup

It seems impossible to set the power monitor. No matter which options i use, it is impossible to save the Amperage reading. Without this it…

Started by George Hadjipavlis

1 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by dimitris arampatzis

12s Voltage Sensing for Pixhawk

Hi all, I have two rather large Aerial Photography platforms outfitted with Pixhawks. One runs on 6s and the other on 12s. I need to solve…

Started by Izzy Brand

3 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Chuck Taylor

3DR(clone) telemetry air radio stopped working and blinking red and green

After trying to upgrade the firmware on my Air Radio it stopped connecting to the Ground module and both the green and red LEDs keep blinki…

Started by Alpha

7 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Alpha

Power Module - UBEC Quadcopter APM

Hi Community, If i'm already using a Power Module, i have to use a UBEC as well? and another question, I have to connect the first ESC with…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

0 Jun 29, 2015

Large Current Power module for Pixhawk ( Heavy lift setup)

Hi, I'm planning to build an octo with Pixhawk. Motor: Tarot 5008/340Kv ESC: Xrotor 50A Battery: 6S 16000mah ~ 22000mah I bought this: h…

Started by Musthafa Aboobacker

5 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by neavissa

3DR Power Module not reading voltage in Mission Planner

I recently got a PX4 and a 3DR custom built quad.  I'm using all 3DR parts other than the props.  My issue is that I can't get mission plan…

Started by Dallas Stroud

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Dallas Stroud

APM with 14S batteries

Hello there good people. I am looking for ideas on how to start using power monitoring on my apm with a 14S system. I have seen the autopil…

Started by Badman Teddy Edward

1 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Badman Teddy Edward

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service