All Discussions Tagged 'Motor' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Y6 Kit & Many Spare Parts

Hello Everyone. I have for sale a used 3DR Y6 complete kit (All motors ESCs and frame) plus the crash kit and several back up parts. Overal…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

0 May 17, 2015

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part IV

Carbon tubes are the only way to go, right?   For those that like a simple build, maybe.  But for those hoping to make large frames really…

Started by Forrest Frantz

7 May 1, 2015
Reply by J Smith

New Quadracopter Parts For Sale

Update - Most items sold.  Closing this listing. Hello.  I am in the process of moving and am trying to parse down my  inventory of suppli…

Started by BriFly

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Jonathon R

New Hex set up 2.6 can only get 4 motors to run is there some parameter to change frame types

Hi, I am setting up a 2.6 with hex everything configured but, I can only get 4 motors to work. motor output 5 and 6 have nothing.. in MP w…

Started by Eric Strickland

2 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Eric Strickland

Another PixHawk Problem

Hello Everyone, I have had a problem with one of my Y6 motors dropping out midflight. I had purchased a Y6 Kit from diydrones and am runnin…

Started by majorpr13

2 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by iskess

Tricopter Latest Firmware APM V1

Moved to Arducopter 3.x forum for a chance at getting a response.   Morning all, On a whim I decided to build a tricopter and outfit it wi…

Started by James Roney

5 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by David Minall

Heavy lift quadcopter frame

Hi, I want to build a frame for quadcopter that will carry on the center plate a 6kg weight, I using tarot 5008 motors with 18" props, what…

Started by matan abdal

1 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Shaun Bell

Motor signal output on AC 3.2 using PX4FMU only.

I have a quadcopter with PX4FMU (without PX4IO) on it and i use AC 3.0.1 on it because AC 3.1 and later dos not support FMU only board (4 M…

Started by Omid

1 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Tom Gyllenhammar

DiyDrones Motors and ESCs Available

Hello Everyone, I have for sale 6 motor/esc combos. The motors are the larger motors from DIYDrones at 880 kV. Associated with that are th…

Started by majorpr13

5 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by UAV_Enthusiast

Recommend a motor in combination with a propellor size

Which motor can you recommend me to buy for a quadcopter to lift a total weight of 2.2 kg. Which motor in combination with a propellor can…

Started by Jimmy Mars

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Jethro Hazelhurst

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service