All Discussions Tagged 'Motor' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Laminate a Electric Car/Electric Vehicle EV Wheel Hub Motor stator and rotors with high performance?

How to do laminations for Electric Vehicle Wheel Hub Motor stator and rotors? As we know, the Electric  vehicles is more and more popular a…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

1 Jan 3
Reply by 张先生(yoo)

how to control the height consistency of brushless motor stator core laminations

How to control the height consistency of brushless motor stator core laminations As we know, When the BLDC motor design is high speed and h…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Jun 8, 2018

Motors not spinning during CLI test.

APM1 with ArduCopter V3.1.1 on an X quad. Mission Planner 1.2.95 When the CLI Motor Test is initiated, nothing happens. Outside of the CLI,…

Started by Adam

3 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Mario D. Molina Castellanos

Quadcopter build - Motors, battery and weight reduction

Hey guys,  Not new to this community but it is my first post here. So I'm building a quad for this project that I've been assigned to in my…

Started by UdaiRathore

5 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Tips for upgrading my Quad (first motors)

Hello, i'm pretty much a noob in choosing new/better parts for my quadcopter and need a bit of help. But first, I have my Quad for around a…

Started by Tobias M

0 Sep 5, 2016

how to manufacturer 0.2mm Brushless dc motor stator and rotor core for the automatic equipment

Normally there is two process to manufacture the electrical motor stator and rotor with silicon steel: 1. it can wire cutting and cut the…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 28, 2016

MultiWii Arduino Sketch Configuration Help

Anyone please help me to configure the arduino sketch for my ESC and Brushless Motors. The build is a quadcopter X. I need the MINTHROTTLE,…

Started by Anshuman Panda

1 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Jojo Williams

UDIRC Modding for drone capabilities

Hi all, I recently started a project using a defunct UDIRC U829A frame as my base.  In order to progress on the drone, I need some more inf…

Started by Will Fehrnstrom

0 Apr 8, 2016

Quanum Nova ESC or MOTOR

My Quanum Nova appears to have an issue with motor 1 (front left arm). I assumed it was a bad motor, of which I’ve replaced using Hobby kin…

Started by Michael Bowyer

0 Mar 14, 2016

Check motor working with ESC and radio transmitter and receiver.

Hi,  I bought a kit of motors an ESCs with frame and it will be delivered in couple of days. From which I am making a entry level drone. I…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

0 Mar 11, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service