All Discussions Tagged 'Motors' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thrust stand for the entire multirotor

Are there any thrust stands that evaluate the lifting capabilities of the entire multirotor, and not just one motor/prop combination? Are t…

Started by John C Hansen

0 Apr 12, 2018

Pixhawk motors stop

Hi, This is my first time I have been using a drone. I'm using a quadcopter with a pixhawk running PX4 firmware. I'm testing my drone with…

Started by Simon Vleugels

2 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Kurt Kreiger

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

Motor issue

I have multirotor motors from several companies and none of them seem to have any varnish over the windings.  I'm not talking about the var…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Apr 1, 2017

What Freekin Motors To Buy???

I have been looking for the past 8 hrs trying to find motors to upgrade the Tarot 680. I can do 12" or 13" props but now what about the mo…

Started by yugo

27 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by yugo

Price Dropped - SunnySky X4108s-14 480kv

Selling 4 very lightly-used SunnySky Motors. X4108s-14 480kv Maybe a total of 10 flights on these motors. Very well balanced, have never be…

Started by SkySpaghetti

3 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

Price Dropped - SunnySky V2216-15 650kv Motors

Selling 4 very lightly-used SunnySky Motors. V2216-15 650kv Maybe a total of 15 flights on these motors. Very well balanced, have never…

Started by SkySpaghetti

1 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

Possible Motors to lift 7kg Octo Hybrid

Hi, I have built a prototype octocopter with a large central prop (19x10) powered by a 35cc engine (so technically a nonacopter?). The eng…

Started by Lucy Ruck

0 Feb 4, 2016

Motors arm and spin but won't spin up

What little hair I have is puled out!! I'm working my way through setting up an apm 2.6 for the fist time and am stumped. I'm using Afro 30…

Started by Terry

12 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Pratik Hawle

Help with motor and prop choice?

I'm building a DIY quad with the DJI Flamewheel F450, and I need it to lift at least 5 lbs additionally after the main components. Which mo…

Started by Gabe Heaney

0 Jan 21, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service