All Discussions Tagged 'Multirotor' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Hour Flight Times - Specs

Hi All I would like to have a Quadcopter that would carry a GoPro (preferably with a brushless gimbal) and try and get close to the hour ma…

Started by Ewen Rankin

46 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Sergey

3DR X8 for Sale

See the link below. Currently considering all offers. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2417727&highlight=X8

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

3 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Sophiblogger

Scaling Problems = Pixhawk + 1400mm X8 Frame

I am having extreme difficulty configuring our Gryphon X8 using a new pixhawk. I recently had to replace the flight controller and ran into…

Started by Robert Blank

0 Aug 14, 2016

Pixhawk with Arducotper 3.2.1 firmware crashed .

Hi Guys, Today i was testing my pixhawk on a quad copter with 3.2.1 firmware. I had sent it in autonomous mission. It crashed while return…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

2 May 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Help on Formatting and Receiving MavLink Packets with an Arduino and sending them to an APM/Pixhawk

Hello all, I am working on my 10th grade science fair project which is a "Semi-Autonomous Payload Retrieval System." The basic idea is to h…

Started by Chris Jones

3 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by marouen

Heavy Lift Electric motor.

so my proposal is to build a light frame and use a generator/gas engine combination to power the electric motors.I literally just came up w…

Started by Scott C Jago

2 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Scott C Jago

An Open Source Fliexible Multirotor Flight Test Platform

Operators can implement various experimental researches for multirotors on this platform, such as flight control, autonomous take-off, auto…

Started by mearshen

0 Dec 19, 2015

New UK Company - Go Drones

Hi everyone, I have just recently started a company within the UK and we sell a wide variety of quadcopter parts and accessories, I felt th…

Started by Jordan Pickett

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Ludo Machiels

12s Voltage Sensing for Pixhawk

Hi all, I have two rather large Aerial Photography platforms outfitted with Pixhawks. One runs on 6s and the other on 12s. I need to solve…

Started by Izzy Brand

3 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Chuck Taylor

ms5611 barometric sensor fault when coorperate with odroid u3

Hi .. My project was about to using Odroid u3 to process vision topic from ROS then send position data to flight controller via USB port.…

Started by Thanabadee Bulunsrichart

1 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Thanabadee Bulunsrichart

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service