All Discussions Tagged 'NIR' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MicaSense RedEdge 3 multispectral camera for sale

Selling a MicaSense RedEdge 3 multispectral camera for CAD $3800. Original purchase was over $6K. Comes with access to MicaSense cloud acco…

Started by Mike Morellato

1 May 29, 2018
Reply by Devin Tegen

FOR SALE: NIR Canon Powershot S100

I'm selling my MaxMax converted NIR S100.  It's been a great camera but I just don't need it anymore.  Start doing NDVI analysis with thi…

Started by UAVStuff

0 Oct 6, 2016

Small UAV with Near InfraRed Camera and GPS (Autopilot)

Hello  I like to use a small uav that is equipped with a near infrared camera to take images of various crops showing stressed vs non stres…

Started by Essam

5 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Michal Rus

Like new Canon S100 NIR converted camera for sale - SOLD

I have a Canon S100 camera, that has been converted by MaxMax for sale.  It was only used a couple of times and is still in like new condit…

Started by Rick Applegate

3 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Rick Applegate

Need Camera with: built-in GPS, API for triggering, NIR conversion, small size

Hello, I'm looking for a camera with built-in GPS, an API so that I can trigger photos, the ability to convert to NIR, and a small size (n…

Started by G R

0 Apr 22, 2015

Small UAV with Near InfraRed Camera and GPS (Autopilot)

Hi everyone I am new to this site but better late than never:) I like to use a small uav that is equipped with a near infrared camera to ta…

Started by Essam

55 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by DAVE BEHR

NIR and NDVI Related UAV Mapping

I want to have a discussion here related to various methods of collecting NIR imagery in support of generating Vegetation Index data such a…

Started by B Duffy

15 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by B Duffy

Open Source Single Camera NDVI – Vegetation Health Mapping

See the original posting at FLIGHTRIOT It seems that it is now possible and relatively easy to modify a digital camera to capture waveleng…

Started by B Duffy

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Dennis Megarry

Aerial Pics (Proof of concept)

I have just ordered my first ArduPilot. Attached are my 'proof of concept' pictures. The plane is a 'foamie' home design (also rigged with…

Started by Jerry Cresp

12 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by John Church

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service