All Discussions Tagged 'Naza' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the Autopilots that can be helpful for a fully Autonomous mission?

Hello all, Looking forward to purchase an autopilot or Flight Controller Board that can go for a fully Autonomous mission. So, what I feel…

Started by Harish

6 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Kenneth W Lopossa

Beginner Build From Scratch - Where To Go From Here

G'day All, I'm looking for a little guidance on my long-standing project that is a quad-rotor built from scratch. I started the build a cou…

Started by Troy A

0 Apr 23, 2017

Naza M Lite with Turnigy 9x Problem with modes

Hi All,  So i have had a look around on forums and cant find an answer to my question.  I have built a DJI F450 with Naza m Lite GPS cont…

Started by James Weldrake

0 May 27, 2016

F450 recommended gimbal and camera

Hey, Just finished my first drone, and it flies really well, to my surprise. It's an F450 frame with stock motors and props and a naza v2.…

Started by William Edmonds

3 May 27, 2016
Reply by David Boulanger

Custom hexacopter configuration options for Naza V2 - advice needed

Hello All, I am new to the forum and hope to enjoy my time here. My background is mostly in airplanes so I do need some help in getting a…

Started by GMorales83

0 Mar 24, 2016

DJI Flyaway Proved With Data

Someone had a flyaway, but had a data recorder on board checking 75 different flight parameters 7 times a second. The naza showed he was go…

Started by Jacob Lackey

0 May 25, 2015

Naza m-lite red blinking in-flight (possible magnetic issue?)

Hello folks! My naza m-lite sometimes has an issue in-flight of "convolutions"...  Here's what happens: I turn the quadcopter on and it do…

Started by Ricardo Matos

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Ricardo Matos

DJI vs ... What to do? ...What to do ?

Hi Guys! THIS is my very first post on DIYDrones, and I am most confused.  This is my story. I am quite new to this UAV business, and I o…

Started by Daniel Lachance

31 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Daniel Lachance

Naza not arming w/ unusual combo

I am trying to get my DJI NAZA-LITE to arm here is what i have: Turnigy 9x w/Er9x Firmware DJI 550 Flamewheel DJI NAZA Lite w/ Gps 3D Robot…

Started by Graham Pollock

6 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Edgar Scott

What PID parameters do DJI settings correspond to in APM Code?

As I learn more about the PID tuning this question got stuck to my head. I have DJI Naza as well and Naza software lists all the parameter…

Started by Alex O.

5 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Alex O.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service