All Discussions Tagged 'Newbie' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building my First Drone

Hey guys,  I'm planning to build my first drone and am little clueless about electronics in general. I have done some research and have ma…

Started by Jonathan Green

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Gerry

Beginner Build From Scratch - Where To Go From Here

G'day All, I'm looking for a little guidance on my long-standing project that is a quad-rotor built from scratch. I started the build a cou…

Started by Troy A

0 Apr 23, 2017

MultiWii Pro 2.0-based drone does not fly.

Hello, as the title says, I've built an XQUAD drone based on readytoflyquad's MultiWii Pro 2.0 Flight Controller. My setup is the following…

Started by Manuel Martinez

0 Sep 19, 2016

how to add analog input sensor (load cells) for weight measurement

Hi everyone I'm a new member here my name is Edwin. I really need some help with my mini project that I'm working on now. . The main questi…

Started by Edwin Le Claire

0 Sep 22, 2015

Any Quadcopter DIY from the scratch instruction out there?

HI! im new to this drone thing.. Seeing them fying around is so inspirational and I really want to create one from the scratch... And I don…

Started by Francis X

0 Jun 3, 2015

Firefly6 Drone Build

A group of my fellow students and I are building the FireFly6 UAV offered by BirdsEyeView. Our school purchased the Pro Combo, for which in…

Started by Camden Boren

2 May 14, 2015
Reply by Camden Boren

Just ordered what I thought would be a good starter quad but I have no idea really...

So, i've decided to Jump into this vast world of multi-rotor drone/copter UAV's you guys call home.... Here is what I ordered, its all from…

Started by Neuro

2 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Jorge Troncoso

Need help with log / failsafe

I'm having an issue that I can't figure out because my log file displays as a bunch of garbled characters. Is there a special viewer for Dr…

Started by Mychal

0 Feb 15, 2015

Help With My First FPV Quad

Hi, I'm trying to get into FPV with my quad. I choose components that could help me achieve this goal and I though before buying them I wou…

Started by Personal

2 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by David Rodriguez

Which OpenSource Autopilot Hardware/Software do you prefer?

Hi folks,I'm a complete newbie to drones and quadcopters and at the crucial point to decide what to buy for a quadcopter in X layout. For c…

Started by Martin H

2 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Ray Gamero

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service