All Discussions Tagged 'Newbie' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie Quadcopter Setup

Hi Guys, My goal is to build a quadcopter with the HobbyKing X650F frame, with capabilities of adding AP/FPV equipment to it in the future…

Started by Joel Thoresson

3 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Getting my head around this ~ ArduPhantom vs. Flame Wheel vs. 3DR Quad

Hey, everyone. This is my first post here.  I'm an IT consultant who also tinkers with Arduino, coding, amateur radio and other things, so…

Started by Cory Hill

9 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by David Dewey

What are the base math and programming knowledge requirements to begin working with UAVs?

The title pretty much says it all. I'm new to the DIY drone world. I've never even touched one. But I've been an enthusiastic observer of g…

Started by Mason Medeiros

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by UAVStuff

Tips: APM and Arduplane

Hi,  I have implemented the APM to my Parkzone T28 Trojan.  The APM2 worked out of the box with no modifications in any of the PID paramete…

Started by Toni Test

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Bill B

What are the bare essentials required?

Hello, I am a high school student in the U.S. and I am very interested in UAVs as I would like to go into that career soon. Sadly, I have n…

Started by Alex Resnick

2 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Alex Resnick

Getting Started: Part 2

Hi DIYDrones Community!   I am looking to put together a comprehensive post with links to all subject matter (starting with very Newbie all…

Started by BoBo Flight

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by BoBo Flight

ArduIMU V2 and Arduino Duemilanove.

Hi.I apologize in advance if there are other posts relating to my query for I am very new to this and may not have understood all that I ha…

Started by Chris Twine

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph Nicholas R. Alcantara

Newbie Needs Recommendations (Pretty Please)

Hi!, I'm BRAND Spankin new here, but I've got tp say, this is one of the most knowledgeable groups I've wandered across in a long time.  Lo…

Started by Scott Stewart

2 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Scott Stewart

My UAV Project

Hi, my name is Jason and this is my idea inspired by the Raven UAV, I want to be able to fly an aircraft from my home to my sisters home…

Started by Jason

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Pursifull

jDrones Kit, Magnetometer: where does it go?

Hi, Apologies if this is a silly question, but I'm a bit confused how to best connect the magnetometer to the jDrones kit (http://store.jdr

Started by Ben Schwehn

3 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Ben Schwehn

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service