All Discussions Tagged 'No' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Heartbeat Packets Received with 3dr 915MHz modules

I have recently bought the AMP 2.5, with the 900MHz 3DR radio and I have yet to be able to connect the APM to the ground station with the a…

Started by Ben

26 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by William

3DR Telemetry Heartbeat issue

I have a Pixhawk with a 3DR Telementry module and when I try to connect to the com 4 I get a time out with the error "no heartbeats receive…

Started by Jake Hilton

0 Jul 12, 2017

MP Pixhawk showing NO RC RECEIVER

Hi,  My pixhawk is showing a pre-arm error of No RC Receiver. It's there. I can calibrate radio, and, throttle down and to the right produc…

Started by David Strassman

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Naveed

Problem GPS,HIL with X plane

Hi everyone! I’ve been trying to do HIL to my airplane to check the autopilot because last time it did strange things, so I decided to see…

Started by alberto royo

0 Sep 15, 2016

Strange apm 2.8!!!!

I recently bought a new apm 2.8 with neo 6m gps module and i configured using mission planner 1.3.39.1 build 1.1.6056.17827 and with versio…

Started by Aryamann Sharma

29 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Craig

IRIS+, FIRWARE 3.3

Hi, I want to update my firmware 3.3 Iris however trying to do I get a message: No response from board This problem occurs because, as I ca…

Started by DOUGLAS VILLEGAS DELGADO

0 Oct 23, 2015

Pixhawk issues & no GPS after update

This summer around July I decided to update my Pixhawk.  Like usual I plug in a USB and let mission planner do its thing.  It was not until…

Started by Joe Bastulli

0 Aug 27, 2015

Pixhawk I/O amber led 4Hz blinking (No FMU Input)

Hello everyone, A week ago, my Pixhawk was working fine, i loaded Arducopter 3.1.5 FW, everything O.K,  Im using this configuration for pow…

Started by Esteban Chavez Fuentes

0 Jan 21, 2015

APM 2.5.2 error - No Dataflash Inserted

I did notice next error (No Dataflash inserted) with my 3DR APM2.5.2 when loading an Arducopter firmware. I did reset and erase the APM mul…

Started by criro1999

8 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Bruno

minimOSD no mavlink data. SR3 missing?

Hi new to DIY drones and ardupilot. Im wondering if anyone else has had the same trouble as me or can direct me toward a suitable resource…

Started by Benjamin Harvey

11 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jaco Van Rooyen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service