All Discussions Tagged 'Octocopter' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with APM 2.6 and V-Octocopter

Hello Together. This is my first post here and i hope to find little help as i´m not an APM Expert! I recently build a DIY V-Octo from scr…

Started by Michael Spennesberger

2 Jul 13
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

Possible Motors to lift 7kg Octo Hybrid

Hi, I have built a prototype octocopter with a large central prop (19x10) powered by a 35cc engine (so technically a nonacopter?). The eng…

Started by Lucy Ruck

0 Feb 4, 2016

Octocopters on the horizon

Anyone know what Octocopters are on the way to carry a full-sized DSLR?  I know the DJI S1000+ and the 3DR X8+, but I want to know if there…

Started by Datta Groover

22 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by James

FoxTech Kraken K130 Octocopter ready to fly system with brushless DSLR gimbal

FoxTech Kraken K130 Octocopter ready to fly system with brushless DSLR gimbal. I am shutting down my aerial business in Ontario Canada and…

Started by Shea

3 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Paul Jenness

Curb my enthusiasm ;-)

Hi, I am in the process of building a Octocopter that I need to handle at least 8kg MTOW. I got a frame from HobbyKing and after LIMITED re…

Started by Anton

2 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Anton

Selling my HL Red Epic Octocopter and more..

Hey guys,Cleaning space for 2014, selling one of my new Red Epic Octocopter heavy lifter rigs! (less than 2 hours total flight) 'BigMama' m…

Started by Ziv Marom

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jimmy Smith

newbie but wannabe ... octocopter build ;-)

Hey one and all I was wandering if any body could guide me in buying/building a good, reliable and sturdy octocopter to use  for aireal pho…

Started by Jakob

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Hexacopter Octocopter Power Distribution Board / PDB

Hi, I have successfullly built Arducopter, made couple test flights and realized it is better to go hexa or octo, I plan to do "serious" SL…

Started by Jiri

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jiri

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service