All Discussions Tagged 'Open' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

figuring out the Antenna Tracker

Not many people know but we have an piece of open source software for controlling an Antenna Tracker.  It's been built by Tridge (Arduplane…

Started by Randy

1129 Jul 24
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Interested to make a drone payload box that can take open and close commands?

I am a researcher from dav.network We are looking to engage with developer communities around for various projects. If you are a developer…

Started by Andrew G

1 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

Build your own visual-inertial odometry aided cost-effective open-source autonomous drone.

Hello,We are pleased to announce our open source packages that make use of all open-source and commercial products (e.g., intel ZR300 and D…

Started by Inkyu Sa

0 Aug 24, 2017

Arduino mega still supported ?

Hello forum members I would like to make myself a drone with various projects in mind:Painting on walls (legally) and dropping cookies for…

Started by Leo Etcheverry

0 Jan 23, 2015

Is the open Source community a threat or a relief for the UAS industry?

In many industries open source hard-/software initiatives were not taken seriously........., initially!After a while people in those indust…

Started by Pieter Hermans

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Pieter Hermans

Open Source Ecology

Greetings!   This is Chris Fornof with Open Source Ecology(see the TED talk).   We're doing a bunch of construction in the near future at o…

Started by Chris Fornof

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Chris Fornof

Proposal for a high-speed serial (spi/i2c) arduino-based ESC for quadrotor/multirotor projects

(I applied for membership to the arducopter dev list but figured it was worth posting here anyways) I'm a student in Electrical Engineering…

Started by Alex

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ken McEwan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service