All Discussions Tagged 'PCB' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quanum Nova parts in a Q450 frame (solder ESC to PCB)

My Quanum Nova took a rough landing and I am moving the parts to a Q450 frame. I have looked at videos and read guides and think I underst…

Started by Joel

0 Oct 27, 2015

Express PCB AND Gerber Files

I have two different PCB Gerber files, which I like to panelize, can someone suggest a software or program that does that, I used to…

Started by tiam

0 Mar 10, 2015

Help with APM Bill of Materials

Hi All,   I've spent the last couple of weeks hunting around looking for this in my spare time and I just can't find a full bill of materia…

Started by Chris Norris

2 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Chris Norris

Power Distribution

So I'm looking for some suggestions/feedback about power distribution. I have seen many cables and boards. I am looking to buy/build someth…

Started by Bryan Anderson

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Jose E. Garcia Torres

Designing, Building and Programming a Quadcopter

Hello, Noting my keen interest in RC models, I have finally decided to give it a shot and build my very own Quadcopter. I am currently stud…

Started by Hassan Moin

4 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Hassan Moin

Pixhawk clone PCB's on eBay?

Are these PixHawk PCB's on eBay "legit"? What is the general consensus on them? Same us usual: "evil, run away!"?  http://www.ebay.com/it

Started by Drone Savant

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Drone Savant

Plugging 2 batteries (XT60 connectors) in HexaPCB

Hello, Can someone tell me how to plug 2 batteries on my HexaPCB? I have XT60 connectors on my batteries. I know how to solder cables on m…

Started by Antoine Audy-Julien

1 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

cRaZy arducopter PCB HELP!!!!!

Hi guys!   I´m newbie in the forum and I am looking for answers because I think I am doing all steps correctly and something wrong it is ha…

Started by AMENEN

9 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Gage Halverson

ExpressPCB?

Has anyone used expressPCB before? I am referring to both the software and the service: http://www.expresspcb.com/ExpressPCBHtm/SpecsMinib

Started by Jamie Ahmed

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by David Gitz

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service