All Discussions Tagged 'PDB' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexacopter PID Tuning Stand + a few other ?

Hi everyone, I'm putting together a F550 hexacopter for a bit of a project, flying small quads around slowly coming up to speed with the li…

Started by Graham Harding

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Graham Harding

Power Distribution Board

I have a question regarding the built in power distribution board on my F550 Hex, is it a better option to use a 3DR stand alone board rath…

Started by Graham Harding

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Graham Harding

Power Distrobution board => APM ground wire has started to melt the insulation.

All my wires have been soldered and covered with the shrink wrap and I don't see how a short could happen at this point. Are there other re…

Started by Riley Huddleston

10 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Riley Huddleston

Testing the power distribution board

Hello all, I have finished soldering a Revision D power distribution board from the jdrones kit and would now like to test it to make sure…

Started by Jon Taylor

5 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jon Taylor

Multicopters PDB Questions

I am new to the Multicopters world and have spent a few weeks just researching the different types of Multicopters and what type would best…

Started by Clinton Mills

3 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Peter Klimon

Deans connectors

Greetings, newbie here. I am building a Hexa, APM (2.5). Is it possible/preferable to solder the ESC directly to the PDB and not use the De…

Started by Mick

4 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Phil Cramer

Connecting APM2.5 Hardware

I am having difficulty with the APM 2.5 board that I just received. I can't seem to make sense of the older APM 2.0 board. Here is the boar…

Started by hoquet

4 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by hoquet

Hexacopter Octocopter Power Distribution Board / PDB

Hi, I have successfullly built Arducopter, made couple test flights and realized it is better to go hexa or octo, I plan to do "serious" SL…

Started by Jiri

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jiri

New 3DR Kit PDB Issues?...

I received my 3DR kit yesterday and began assembly this morning.  I noticed that there are differences between the PDB I recieved and the o…

Started by AKRCGUY

3 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by AKRCGUY

Power Distribution Alternative

Rather than using a Power Distribution Board, is there anything wrong with the following setup?:    Join all ESC positive power wires toget…

Started by Craig Evert

13 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Mike O

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service