All Discussions Tagged 'PID' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing PID during Mission

Hello everyoneI'm studying how to change PIDs in flight during a mission with Ardupilot and Mission Planner. I know the PID tuning procedur…

Started by Emanuele Della Volpe

1 Feb 19
Reply by Andre K.

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

574 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Andre K.

Smoothing out tips

I've been flying with my alexmos Gimbal with a Sony A7r and occasionally get judders and shake in the footage. I tried yesterday without th…

Started by Nathaniel McMahon

6 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Bob Smith

Does IR-Lock Rely on Other Sensors or Just the Pixy Cam?

Hi!I'm wondering if the IR-Lock (for quadcopters) uses data from other sensors to estimate the quadcopter's position relative to the beacon…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Apr 11, 2018

If the Quadcopter is a MIMO Nonlinear System, How Can it be Controlled using PID?

Hi everybody! I know that it is very common to control quadcopters using PID algorithms. I'm just wondering if it isn't a problem that the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 19, 2018

Picking Initial Control Gains

Hey folks, I've scratch built an RC plane and ground station (hardware, software, and frame all scratch built - not using Ardupilot nor a…

Started by Luke

0 Feb 25, 2018

Octo overshoots Yaw by about 80% PID's don't seem to make any difference???

Vehicle: octo running arducopter latest build 3.5.3. frame 910mm 6kg without payload. I've just swapped over to a Pixhawk 2 FC and i've not…

Started by Nathaniel McMahon

1 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Nathaniel McMahon

Can't get drone to fly level in stabilize mode

I am DESPERATELY trying to figure out why my hexacopter won't fly level in stabilize mode (not altitude hold, just regular stabilize).  Ple…

Started by Jacob Heller

4 May 13, 2017
Reply by Jacob Heller

Auto tuner for PID gains

Greetings All, I would like to hear a feedback from you about a possible product. I am working on an auto-tuner that can tune PID parameter…

Started by M Chehadeh

2 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by M Chehadeh

Automated PID tuning using Reinforcement Learning

I had an idea about automated PID tuning process which involves neural networks and reinforcement learning. I want to develop new system wh…

Started by anzor

0 Nov 28, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service