All Discussions Tagged 'PIXHAWK' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raspberry PI3B video and telemetry stream

I am currently experimenting with 2 RPIs and a Pixhawk2, I would like to stream video and telemetry over wifi from one RPI to the other. Th…

Started by Ian

0 Feb 7

DJI S900 + Pixhawk problem

Hi Everyone ! I built a hexacopter using DJI S900 frame and Pixhawk 2.4.8 as a flight controller. I got the motors to spin in sync and whil…

Started by Yasmina Benk

0 Jan 29, 2018

connect Three CAN device to PIxhawk

Hi guys, I wanted to connect three devices to Pixhawk through CAN bus. Is there any CAN splitter like for I2C splitter to connect more CAN…

Started by SUJEESH V

0 Jun 15, 2017

ESC SCORPION AND PIXHAWK BEEPS

Hello. I have got a Scorpion Commander 15V 60A SBEC ESC to use with pixhawk. The problem is that it does not start: it keeps beeping as if…

Started by FABIO CARNEIRO LOBO

3 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Michael Sterling

Using Phantom 2 Vision ESC with Pixhawk

I have 4 Phantom 2 Vision ESCs (along with 4 Phantom 2 Vision motors [2 CW, 2 CCW] And I would like to wire them to my Pixhawk Flight contr…

Started by Ryan

0 Jul 15, 2016

Can i change into POS hold mode when flying without GPS lock

does anyone out there have experience in this area as I'd like to try a few experiments on a custom drone that I have built but would li…

Started by ted Steele

0 Jul 9, 2016

Durable reliable aerial videography drone. DIY FPV GPS MULTICOPTER PIXHAWK 2.4.6

Hello, I am Felix from Italy. My brother is a professional filmmaker but doesn’t believe in me to build him a professional drone. I for my…

Started by Felix Drash

2 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

Support for SBAS (GAGAN ) in PIXHAWK

I am from Bangalore, India. I am able to get SBAS fix through GAGAN using Ublox Neo M8n GPS receiver in Ublox U-center. But with PIXHAWK co…

Started by sudip

0 Feb 26, 2016

Can I create my own terrain data to be used for terrain follow in Mission Planner on the PIXHAWK?

As most of you, I can create my own terrain data from a flight with my UAS and computer vision software.  I would like to use that data to…

Started by Jim Peterson

0 Feb 19, 2016

Pixhaw - Lidar lite problem

Hi, I connected Lidar Lite to Pixhawk via PWM connection. It did not work, so I checked first power and when I measured I got only 0.03V wh…

Started by Pauli Isoaho

0 Oct 12, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service