All Discussions Tagged 'PWM' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angle of Roll, Yaw to PWM

HI   I am working autonomous quadcopter project . I am troubling to convert Roll or Yaw angle to PWM signal. For example if i want to Yaw 3…

Started by Sudharsan R

0 Mar 28, 2018

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

19 May 14, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Pixhawk PWM input for RSSI (EZUHF)

Gents I need your help. I recently upgraded one of my 2.6APM powered quads to a Pixhawk.  One of the reasons I went ahead and did this is…

Started by Steve Cain

45 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Shameem Ferdous

Control Arducopter with PWM signals from Raspberry GPIO

Hi All, I'm currently trying to control my Quadcopter (APM2.5) by emulating PWM Radio signals from my Raspberry GPIO pins. I want ot use m…

Started by Julian

7 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Peter Kerese

Controlling APM using PWM signals from another Arduino

Hello.   I'm working on a project on which I'm trying to control a Quadcopter and make it autonomous using another Arduino UNO. My idea is…

Started by Arthur Bayerlein

6 May 16, 2016
Reply by Juan Arnes

Using PWM signal to switch a circuit?

I want to be able to trigger a GoPro from a DIY drone that's using the DEVO 10 Transmitter. I'm kinda new to drones & have a little ex…

Started by Bohdan Tomanek

3 May 1, 2016
Reply by Wanabigaplane

Can I Change Plane Flight Mode PWM Channel 8 using a DX7s

I'm struggling a bit here, and I apologize if this has been discussed, but I was unable to find anything relevant on the topic. Thank you f…

Started by Christopher Rice

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Christopher Rice

ArduCopter with Raspberry Pi: Takeoff without remote control

Hello all! I am making a quadrocopter (APM2.6) with self control with ability to fly witout remote control. I am using a Raspberry Pi and…

Started by Ilya

0 Jan 15, 2016

ESC PWM Frequency

Hi Guys, I am using a BeagleBoneBlack to generate PWM signals for an ESC. I am using an Afro multirotor ESC 20A. I am confused with the PWM…

Started by ArvindD

1 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Liu heng

Editing Ardupilot code for PWM RSSI input.

This is a tutorial on how to edit the Ardupilot source code to support PWM RSSI input. Keep in mind that this will take up one of the PWM i…

Started by Matthew Gougeon`

6 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Stewart Loving-Gibbard

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service