All Discussions Tagged 'PX4' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aircraft motor rotating automatically

Hello,  I was working on my Delta drone yesterday. Connected a Pixhawk Cube to it. I was just testing the operation of the control surface…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 13

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

698 Jun 5
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Pixhawk PX4 Motor Test

Hello All, I am using a Pixhawk with the PX4 firmware. I want to test the motors but for some reason the motor test buttons are greyed out…

Started by Nick Charabaruk

1 Mar 27
Reply by mocart

MatMav: Matlab interface to monitor and command Pixhawk/PX4

Hi All, I would like to share with you my latest updates regarding a Matlab interface that I have been developing, called MatMav. The tool…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

2 Mar 5
Reply by Dhruva Madhukar Bhatia

Frying Pixhawk Mini's

I have fried three Pixhawk Mini's and I still have no clue why. I am using the autopilot on a 3D foamy fixed-wing. The wiring setup is like…

Started by Josh Levin

5 Feb 27
Reply by ZTW Brushless ESC

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Feb 23
Reply by Paolo De Petris

PX4 WiFi telemetry

Has anyone been able to connect directly from their ground station to a px4 through WiFi without the use of a raspberry pi? i have a 3DR wi…

Started by Matt

0 Feb 4

How to get data from serial port(TELEM2)?

Hi,everyone I'm trying to get data from sonar which is connected  to "TELEM2" port of pixhawk by serial communication. However, my sorce co…

Started by Hisashi Muraoka

0 Jan 15

Snapdragon Flight PX4 with Microsoft Airsim

Has anyone here successfully used Qualcomm's Snapdragon Flight with Airsim + UE4? I've configured AirSim to connect via UDP, and I've verif…

Started by Jim Dutton

0 Aug 28, 2017

How to arm Pixhawk with PX4 firmware without GPS. Qgroundcontrol no GPS

So I had trouble getting my Pixhawk to arm without the GPS. All the information I found on this site and online about flying in GPS denied…

Started by Joshua Ermias

0 Aug 19, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service