All Discussions Tagged 'PX4' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Compiling PX4 Firmware for PPG

Hello, I have been trying to compile this firmware to load it into my pixhawk for days now. But I keep getting building errors and I don't…

Started by Jim

0 Sep 27

Using PX4 "CAP & ADC IN" for monitoring external voltage source

I am currently working on a rover project, using the px4 as the flight controller. For the project, I would like to run a script in Mission…

Started by Seth Jones

1 Jun 20
Reply by Seth Jones

Ardupilot on Pixhawk 4 Boat

Hello, I am trying to get a pixhawk 4 to run ArduRover on an RC boat with a steering servo and a throttle motor/ESC.  So far I have gotten…

Started by Jeremy Friedman

0 Jun 18

Choose between ArduPilot or PX4 for Bixler 3

Hi all!I want to set up pixhawk 4 on Bixler 3. For hobby purposes, FPV.Please help with the choice between ArduPilot and PX4 and configurat…

Started by Andrey

0 Jun 7

Connecting Raspberry Pi 3 to Pixhawk via USB

Hi folks, I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi 3 to the Pixhawk module in a 3DR Solo drone for the purpose of implementing an autonomous s…

Started by Ben Tan

0 May 28

Dead Pixhawk PX4 after connecting RC

Hey everyone, It appears I have managed to kill my PX4, and I'm scratching my head as to why... The relevant parts of my setup include th…

Started by Vito Cientanni

4 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Vito Cientanni

Pixhawk 4 has no output to ESCs when armed

When I arm the Pixhawk and the LED on the GPS module goes from flashing blue to solid blue, the motors should start spinning, however they…

Started by Chris Jurkowski

0 Aug 25, 2018

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Paolo De Petris

Aircraft motor rotating automatically

Hello,  I was working on my Delta drone yesterday. Connected a Pixhawk Cube to it. I was just testing the operation of the control surface…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 13, 2018

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

698 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Forrest Frantz

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service