All Discussions Tagged 'PX4' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MatMav: Matlab interface to monitor and command Pixhawk/PX4

Hi All, I would like to share with you my latest updates regarding a Matlab interface that I have been developing, called MatMav. The tool…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

3 Feb 28
Reply by ALAN CHUA TUAN LIAN

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by Drone Tinker

14 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by VenomFPV

Help Compiling PX4 Firmware for PPG

Hello, I have been trying to compile this firmware to load it into my pixhawk for days now. But I keep getting building errors and I don't…

Started by Jim

0 Sep 27, 2019

Using PX4 "CAP & ADC IN" for monitoring external voltage source

I am currently working on a rover project, using the px4 as the flight controller. For the project, I would like to run a script in Mission…

Started by Seth Jones

1 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Seth Jones

Ardupilot on Pixhawk 4 Boat

Hello, I am trying to get a pixhawk 4 to run ArduRover on an RC boat with a steering servo and a throttle motor/ESC.  So far I have gotten…

Started by Jeremy Friedman

0 Jun 18, 2019

Choose between ArduPilot or PX4 for Bixler 3

Hi all!I want to set up pixhawk 4 on Bixler 3. For hobby purposes, FPV.Please help with the choice between ArduPilot and PX4 and configurat…

Started by Andrey

0 Jun 7, 2019

Connecting Raspberry Pi 3 to Pixhawk via USB

Hi folks, I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi 3 to the Pixhawk module in a 3DR Solo drone for the purpose of implementing an autonomous s…

Started by Ben Tan

0 May 28, 2019

Dead Pixhawk PX4 after connecting RC

Hey everyone, It appears I have managed to kill my PX4, and I'm scratching my head as to why... The relevant parts of my setup include th…

Started by Vito Cientanni

4 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Vito Cientanni

Pixhawk 4 has no output to ESCs when armed

When I arm the Pixhawk and the LED on the GPS module goes from flashing blue to solid blue, the motors should start spinning, however they…

Started by Chris Jurkowski

0 Aug 25, 2018

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Paolo De Petris

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service