All Discussions Tagged 'Parameters' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing parameters in MP

I'm using the latest PixHawk firmware (I believe it is 3.5.5), and I want to adjust some parameters that don't appear in MP at all.  This i…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Jun 8, 2018

New library and Parameters

Hello! So I've made a new library that I called AC_NewPID and I've got it all set up. I already included it in the GOBJECTPTR in Parameter.…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Jan 17, 2018

Configuration of Pixhawk, APM:Rover and MaxSonar MB 1240 XL

Dear List I am struggling with the installation and configuration of one or two "MaxSonar MB 1240 XL" on my rover. I followed the instruct…

Started by Yvo Weidmann

0 Oct 15, 2016

minimOSD, changing screens

Hi! This is my first post here! You have an amazing community!  So, my question is: I am trying to setup the minimOSD and I am facing a fe…

Started by John80

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by John80

HELP ! Apm 2.5.2 external 3w LEDs/ Buzzer

Hi everybody, I just bought a 3W 4LEDs LED Module LED Indicator V1.0 for APM MegaPirate RC From Ebay and I would like to add it to my Apm…

Started by Diego

3 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Will Snodgrass

SK450 Dead Cat - APM2.5

Has anyone come up with a successful set of APM parameters for an SK450 in a dead cat configuration? I'm using 3525-850kV motors, 11x4.5 pr…

Started by Richard Armstrong

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Mike T

Implementation of ArduPilot over Arduino for ArduPlane

Dear DIY community, I am trying to achieve the same level of control as I do in Mission Planner from within the Arduino environment. I hav…

Started by Tryingtobe Anonnymous

7 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tryingtobe Anonnymous

How many RC inputs can APM 2.5 accept? 8 or 11?

Greetings, I've been reading through all the parameter explanations in the wiki and I have a question about the RC inputs. On the APM 2.5…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

Skywalker params

I'm setting up a Skywalker with a 1.4 APM and the 2.5 firmware. Could someone tell me what initial parameters to use for the airframe? With…

Started by Mark Peterson

1 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Steven G

G Class

Hello everyone, I am beginning to look through the ArduPlane code and have come up with a question I cant seem to find the answer to. Ther…

Started by Samuel Johnson

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Samuel Johnson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service