All Discussions Tagged 'Phantom' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Phantom Pixhawk Build

I am currently planning to build a PixHawk powered Phantom. I know this has been done before in some regards, but I wanted to share my proc…

Started by UAS_Pilot

21 May 24
Reply by Luciano

LED propellers affect balance of drone when flying

I changed LED propellers for DJI Phantom 4, but heard that it affects drone's balance, and smell burning when fly long time, is it true? I…

Started by John

0 Apr 3, 2018

Hybrid Mod of Phantom and Mavic.

It was bound to happen that commercial drones are customized based on what a pilot would like to have. And why not? Modifications can resol…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 19, 2017

Phantom 2 Vision Plus (Motor twitching)

I crashed my Phantom 2 Vision Plus drone and it landed upside down. It was a good distance from me, so I laid the controller down and ran t…

Started by Scott W

3 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Markus Martius

DJI Phantom 3 or 4

Hi guys! New to the forum. Thanks for having me.  I want to buy a DJI thats for sure, but i'm stuck between the 3 or 4. I want to buy the…

Started by George Keshushki

1 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Anton Ludwig

Outer Banks, NC aerial footage compilation

My wife and I recently took a trip from Boston down to the Outer Banks in North Carolina and spent a week relaxing on the wonderful beaches…

Started by Oliver

2 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

Phantom 2 NAZA upgrade to Pixhawk

Hello, Does anyone have experience converting a Phantom 2 NAZA to a PX4 flight controller?  Any resources will be helpful. I have found l…

Started by Alex B

0 Jun 9, 2016

Complete Fixed Wing System For Sale $3500

I am selling our company demo drone as we have moved on to a different platform.  The airframe is new and the bird is configured. Short De…

Started by Chad Frazer

0 Jun 4, 2016

Offer 4500mAh Intelligent Battery for DJI Phantom 3 Drone from China

Cell: 4.5Ah 68Wh li-PolymerVoltage: 15.2VWeight: 12.35 ouncesInput Charging Time: 67 mins by 100W adapterFlight time: 23 mins in normal con…

Started by 卫彪 禹

0 Feb 17, 2016

Offer Intelligent 4500mAh DJI Phantom 3 Battery for Professional Advanced Standard Drones

Cell: 4.5Ah 68Wh li-PolymerVoltage: 15.2VWeight: 12.35 ouncesInput Charging Time: 67 mins by 100W adapterFlight time: 23 mins in normal con…

Started by 卫彪 禹

0 Jan 19, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service