All Discussions Tagged 'Photogrammetry' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

Greetings: I am using a 3DR X8, Pixhawk with a NEX5 for standard mapping/photogrammetry. I want to map a cliff face. Is it possible to crea…

Started by Marshall Cant

14 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Todd Allen

How to determine GCP

Just want to find out if anyone knows of any tools that can assist with giving desired GCP locations within a specified area that needs to…

Started by ardugpc

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Sigit Riyanto

Pointcloud image processing

Hi there. I'm from a community of people who have started an opensource project to capture the artwork of an abandoned warehouse. However,…

Started by Andrew Demczuk

0 Dec 16, 2015

Does RTK GPS speed up photogrammetry processing times?

Picture: Sabre HL48  Long flight duration Photogrammetry and LiDAR Drone https://twitter.com/SabreSurvey 

Started by Stephen

1 May 10, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Programming a mapping drone for 3D reconstruction

Hello, I’ve just ordered a Quanum Nova, an inexpensive ArduCopter-based drone, with a view to attaching a GoPro to it and capturing photos…

Started by Kean Walmsley

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Kean Walmsley

Photogrammetry with X8 and Nex-7

Hi I have a 3DR X8 with APM 2.6 and I want to try using it for photogrammetry. My plan was to attach my NEX-7 underneath without my gimbal…

Started by Mikael Johansson

7 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Mikael Johansson

First APM2 Build for Aerial Photography to create DEM,DSM for GIS purposes - Ursus Airframe

Hi Forum,  Some pictures to start...  Thought some of you may be interested in this build as I intend to build an aircraft capable of 1 ho…

Started by Richard

126 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Richard

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service