All Discussions Tagged 'Pi' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Installation of dronekit for Raspberry Pi

Hi, Is there an issue with Dronekit 2.0 not being compatible with MAVproxy? I am trying to install DroneKit following the instructions fr…

Started by Ben Kriss

0 Nov 26, 2018

Raspberry Pi Camera Gimbal.

Hello, I am doing a project where I'm required to use a Raspberry Pi 3. My idea for the project is to create a drone 3-axis gimbal that can…

Started by Danny

0 Sep 11, 2018

Advice needed: how to mount a Raspberry pi camera module jello free?

Hi, I have build a small quadcopter which I want to use for low quality/high risk mapping tasks. Unfortunately the Raspberry Pi camera sho…

Started by Tobias

3 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by james

An Open-Source, Modular, VR Drone based on Raspberry Pi

Hi, this is my first time posting in the DIY Drones forum, but I have been a previous user of Ardupilot based drones. I've been working on…

Started by Andrew Loomis

10 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Andrew Loomis

Autonomous GPS tracking X8 piDrone

With a Raspberry Pi, running standard Raspian Linux, all coded in Python with 7 sensors (Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Magnetometer, down-facin…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 20, 2018

Copter SITL Linux

I've setup SITL exactly as mentioned in the wiki. After running  sim_vehicle.sh --console --map --aircraft test I receive the message MAV&g…

Started by Anderson Carredias

11 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Thomas MAGNANI

Advice on how to setup a dual operator system in pixhawk? (One person on control and the other on camera)

Hello! We are currently constructing several quadcopter as a case study to help combat poaching in several African reserves. Due to the lon…

Started by Nick S

0 Jun 19, 2017

New FPV option - FPV HAT for Raspberry Pi

Hi all, I would like to introduce you to an Open Source, low-cost digital FPV video transmission option! https://www.tindie.com/products/

Started by FernRF

0 Mar 26, 2017

Raspberry Pi + NAVIO quadcopter

Hi, I have a problem and I was wandering if anyone here could help me... The thing is, I'm triying to control a quadcopter with the NAVIO+…

Started by Hodei Ábrego Juanós

0 Aug 30, 2016

ArduCopter with Raspberry Pi: Takeoff without remote control

Hello all! I am making a quadrocopter (APM2.6) with self control with ability to fly witout remote control. I am using a Raspberry Pi and…

Started by Ilya

0 Jan 15, 2016

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service