All Discussions Tagged 'Pitch' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Altitude fluctuating about 10m in auto mode

Hello,friends. My plane is about 5.5kg, wingspan 1.8m.Firmware 3.5 As below 。The altitude fluctuating more than 10m .Here is my te…

Started by farstein

0 May 20, 2016

Pls help with Log Analysis - AC3.1.5 FLIP Midflight in LOITER and crash

Hi,   I performed my maiden flight of a rebuilt APM Quad. After one good 8min flight I swapped the battery and took off again. After a coup…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

3 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Arshish Maneckji

Pitch Oscillations during Forward Descent flight in Auto

Hi all, I have a custom quadcopter frame that is controlled by a Pixhawk. While testing the frame in auto flight, I have observed extensive…

Started by K V

2 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by K V

USB3 (microB) "tensionless" cable?

HiIm working on a gimbal that needs a USB3 (microB) cable from camera to frame. I bought 5 different kinds, but they are all stiff as hell.…

Started by Sune Nielsen

0 Aug 4, 2015

Why does the AHRS/DCM limit the pitch to -90 to +90 degrees?

Exactly as in the title, why does the AHRS/DCM limit the pitch to -90 to +90 degrees? I'd much prefer -180 to +180 like the roll and yaw. T…

Started by Gaia

2 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Gaia

Pixhawk lean in stabilize mode.

Hi,I have a Pixhawk since January 2014, and I realized a couple of weeks ago that I have an issue since the beginning. I've always found th…

Started by François Kneib

0 Jun 3, 2015

(SOLVED) Can't Get Walkera G-2D Gimbal to work with Pixhawk

I really wasn't sure which section to post this in, so if this is the wrong section I'll apologize now and please point me in the right dir…

Started by Simon Walker

14 May 31, 2015
Reply by Aussie in AZ

Weak Elevator Use in Auto Mode

Hi guy, yet another question thread by me.. I went flying with my plane again because I wanted to tune the PID values and other control par…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

AHRS Problems

Hello, my name is Lee and fairly new to coding. I'm trying to adjust the "Sparkfun 9DOF Razor IMU AHRS" to read the following:Linear: Accel…

Started by Geongsik Lee

0 Dec 3, 2012

Throttle is used for climb/descent solution.

I a newbie with a brand spanking new APM 2.0 and I'm looking for some good starting off info.  My airframe doesn't use any elevators for pi…

Started by JD

12 May 8, 2012
Reply by JD

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service